The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh ghost. Having some online psycho-stalker fuck with your career is anything but a laughing matter.

You do kinda have to laugh. Sadly, I have to be very careful at local events these days. He's also threatened to come to book signings. It does make my job harder when I have to watch my back. I'm positive he's harmless in real life, but you have to be careful. Event the police told me they thought he wasn't right in the head.

I hope he's harmless because the cops are spot on, he is NOT right in the head. Just so you know, he took his obsession with Gambino and Superchecker offline too.

Keeps,

Vesna IS enabling SMP to harass people offline.

ghost

Did he do Superchecker too? What he did to Gordy was unthinkable, no matter how much of an arse Gordy was, he didn't deserve that.

I've been in touch with GrandpaP and have given him the police file number so he can report it. We'll see what happens with that.

keeper

My GF brother is a lawyer, im going to call him and give him some details. stay tuned.

RW

I'm sorry ghost.  I have done everything I possibly can to push for his banning.  Evs removes the bans.

Thank you for putting your story out there.  You and I have spoken but I tend not to talk about stuff said to me off the board out of respect for privacy.  Now that you've put it out, it's fair for comment (as much already was).

I do believe there could be a legal case made against her as well if she isn't careful.  She isn't moderating what amounts to criminal behaviour on the forum, which is contrary to her very own rules.  Maybe it would take being named in court before she abandons this crap about giving everyone opportunity to post.  Maybe it will take a restraining order on SMP that says he cannot post anymore on the forum.  Who knows.

I won't stop harping about this because I think it is so disgusting to have him on the VF.  I hope one day something sticks to that little maggot and he gets perma-turfed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"Did he do Superchecker too? What he did to Gordy was unthinkable, no matter how much of an arse Gordy was, he didn't deserve that.

I've been in touch with GrandpaP and have given him the police file number so he can report it. We'll see what happens with that.

He did something to SC about 2 years ago I'll say. I don't have details about it, but it caused SC to leave VF temporarily. My guess is he contacted the management of the transit company where he works and filed some bogus complaint about that sweet man.

Gary Oak

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh ghost. Having some online psycho-stalker fuck with your career is anything but a laughing matter.

You do kinda have to laugh. Sadly, I have to be very careful at local events these days. He's also threatened to come to book signings. It does make my job harder when I have to watch my back. I'm positive he's harmless in real life, but you have to be careful. Event the police told me they thought he wasn't right in the head.

Eddie probably can't believe you haven't endorsed the epic, illustrious novel The Tartan Dragon.

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Eddie probably can't believe you haven't endorsed the epic, illustrious novel The Tartan Dragon.

Holy shit, mystery solved.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

That fucking moron Gay Boy Bob was posting his vast knowledge about the events of June 1989 in Beijing on Blurt's forum. The stooge totally buys the Hollywoodesque version of a totalitarian regime gunning down peaceful students seeking Western-style liberal democracy. He probably believes in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy too.

Anonymous

I had to go over to VF to send a pm, so I took a look at the first page for the first time in about 6 weeks. What did I see you ask? Threads about queefs, the Sox/Vesna feud, Joe wants to build a wind powered go-kart and more of Sox and Vesna.

What the fuck happened to all the good posters and decent debates? All gone now. Yes, letting trolls and psychos run the place was a wise decision. :roll:

RW

The days of decent debate are seemingly gone.  Even in the teacher's strike thread that had some potential was hijacked with idiocy (ya Munday, I'm talking about you!).  

Ah well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Not a 300+ page "Victory Mosque" thread to be seen
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"The days of decent debate are seemingly gone.  Even in the teacher's strike thread that had some potential was hijacked with idiocy (ya Munday, I'm talking about you!).  

Ah well.

Yeah they need a thread over there about "Blonde Girls with Big Titts".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"The days of decent debate are seemingly gone.  Even in the teacher's strike thread that had some potential was hijacked with idiocy (ya Munday, I'm talking about you!).  

Ah well.

yucka yucka yucka......a lolling we will go....we need more nice ass threads....selfies pls..... :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Ah well.

you need to focus more....you're losing it....whatever it is....focus

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Ah well.

True enough Renee. We have an anti-Asian guy thread too. Well, at least the psychos are kept on a short leash unlike VF.