The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"I only have 1 Alter on VF, and no one has figured it out yet. Sharlee & Blue Frost are the only ones I told.

I Only Troll once a month (wink)

Hmmm I wonder what it is too....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Keeper"Hows eveyones Long weekend so far?

Nothing special, how about you?

It was okay, short week now so that always a plus

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Keeper"I only have 1 Alter on VF, and no one has figured it out yet. Sharlee & Blue Frost are the only ones I told.

For the right price i may be persuaded (wink wink) and NO i dont want to look up your skirt like that twit Odi  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

For the right price i may be persuaded (wink wink) and NO i dont want to look up your skirt like that twit Odi  :roll:

Someone on VF described Odi as a 40 y.o. virgin and that has got be the best description yet of that pathetic retard!!

Anonymous

I didn't see you on the trails yesterday handsome? We could have went to OJ's for a drink after. ;) Husband is out of town ya know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Someone on VF described Odi as a 40 y.o. virgin and that has got be the best description yet of that pathetic retard!!

Is Odi posting regularly on Vancouver Forum?

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah that retard is still spewing his incoherent garbage on VF, which BTW is where it belongs. Most of the members pretty much ignore him but he is persistent and annoying as ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah that retard is still spewing his incoherent garbage on VF, which BTW is where it belongs. Most of the members pretty much ignore him but he is persistent and annoying as ever.

I've posted there more in the past few days than in the past 6 months. Follows me around begging for attention. How fucking pathetic.

Anonymous

I took a look this morning at Vancouver Forum and I must say it was painful to read..

Grown men and ladies saying things I would punish my children for if they talked that away about their classmates..

Normally I do not point fingers, but seeing how my handle has been dragged into their petty squabbles, it only seems fair..

Shen Li, Leopardsox, evs and bruce's posts are difficult for adults to read..

There are supporters on both sides which I find almost as disturbing..

Shen Li started a thread about Real Woman, but it was more of the usual infantile battles instead of an appreciation thread..

Someone starts an immature insult thread about Shen Li and of course Shen Li responds with an equally embarrassing thread about someone else..

I am getting physically ill with all of the memebee forum nonsense..

Adults should be able to solve their petty differences..

Maybe Renee is right, a nice long break from all this foolishness is a good idea.

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"Adults should be able to solve their petty differences..

That's what they make guns and bombs for.  :lol:

keeper

I didn't see you on the trails yesterday handsome? We could have went to OJ's for a drink after. ;) Husband is out of town ya know.

Holy Smoke!!!

I promised myself I wouldn't do that to married women again. Got me in trouble last time... :o  :lol:

keeper

BUT

If you look like Kelly Hu, I could be persuaded to hook up for drinks  :o

http://i57.tinypic.com/2nqt8ue.jpg">

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Fashionista"Maybe Renee is right, a nice long break from all this foolishness is a good idea.

Been there, done that.

You always come back to those you love.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"BUT

If you look like Kelly Hu, I could be persuaded to hook up for drinks  :o

http://i57.tinypic.com/2nqt8ue.jpg">

I have been told I'm hawtter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I took a look this morning at Vancouver Forum and I must say it was painful to read..

Grown men and ladies saying things I would punish my children for if they talked that away about their classmates..

Normally I do not point fingers, but seeing how my handle has been dragged into their petty squabbles, it only seems fair..

Shen Li, Leopardsox, evs and bruce's posts are difficult for adults to read..

There are supporters on both sides which I find almost as disturbing..

Shen Li started a thread about Real Woman, but it was more of the usual infantile battles instead of an appreciation thread..

Someone starts an immature insult thread about Shen Li and of course Shen Li responds with an equally embarrassing thread about someone else..

I am getting physically ill with all of the memebee forum nonsense..

Adults should be able to solve their petty differences..

Maybe Renee is right, a nice long break from all this foolishness is a good idea.

Get off your high fucking horse ffs. It's a place that old evs created for people that enjoy being jackasses as much as she does. Don't defend her or judge me. After this is the cunt that accused you of child abuse. She's vile to her very core.