The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

WTF are you on about.....are you hitting the bottle again......stop the nonsense and act normal, fuckhead.........cheers

Odinson

I cannot see what was so wrong in my comments. They are all true.

I´m sober as fuck.

Odinson

Odinson

Body specs why they do well on certain sports, laziness, robbery and running from cops.

Not to mention busting caps 24/7 which has resulted in their lifespan being 35 years.

The latter was not there.

Many of them are on the downlow meaning that they are homosexuals. That is an answer to Shen Lis homo comment. Her husband probably wants to wear her panties when going to work. As if that nigga actually does work.

Obvious Li

you're obsession with black people is unhealthy......in North America we are quite aware of the liberal ``white guilt`` phenomenon of special treatment of blacks, which pervades all aspects of daily life from education, welfare, crime to sports........it is repulsive to watch and encounter on a daily basis....but we do not discuss it continually in every conversation..........that would be unhealthy and a waste of our time

Odinson

I obsess about them because they are the ones getting up on my face all the time.

Attacking me unprovoked is not gonna help. I will attack back.

What kind of a moron attacks like that? Savages...

They have no cause since we provide education, housing and food for free.

We are not a cultural melting pot. We are trying to help like morons but they piss on us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I don't recall his conversion. I do recall toward the end he took on a VERY Xian persona ..... a nun like persona ...  all pretend bullshit of course. Possibly that is the change you recall?

The more I think about it ...... remember Pat always role playing / persona creating? The Pat of downtown Vancouver and all his adventures? - pure 100 % role playing. The only other one that persona-created to that  extent was Kaylee

I have always felt inside that there was someone all along playing entirely different roles / personas ... at the same time even back in DV daze. Certainly Pat & Kaylee have long been the most vile unethical persons we have encountered and the only serious persona creators. I expect that Pat is more than just Pat currently ... using other nicks and personas to "help" him out of the jams he gets into, lol

I guarantee that scumbag has more than one nick.

Anonymous

Pat the fake homo tries so hard to be a complete and utter douche...with all of his handles.

QuoteOprah, one of the richest women in the world, was in Zurich, Switzerland, when an assistant at an upscale handbag shop told her the purse she was looking at (worth over $35,000) was "too expensive" for her.

In the store, when she asked to see a bag that was up behind a screen, the store clerk point-blank refused to give it to her, saying she "didn't want to hurt her feelings" and instead showed her other, less expensive bags.

Oprah walked out of the store and didn't buy anything.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the ... e13681836/

It's Oprah Winfrey the celebutard billionaire...who fucking cares!!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Pat the fake homo tries so hard to be a complete and utter douche...with all of his handles.

QuoteOprah, one of the richest women in the world, was in Zurich, Switzerland, when an assistant at an upscale handbag shop told her the purse she was looking at (worth over $35,000) was "too expensive" for her.

In the store, when she asked to see a bag that was up behind a screen, the store clerk point-blank refused to give it to her, saying she "didn't want to hurt her feelings" and instead showed her other, less expensive bags.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the ... e13681836/

The issue here if someone like Ann Romney was seen purchasing a 35,000 dollar handbag in some exclusive European boutique she would have been branded an elitist, white devil, wife of an over privilaged capitalist puppy killing beast. Oprah is seen doing this and all anyone can cry about is how the merchants is Switzerland were allegedly racist toward a black woman.

The reality is who GIVES A HALF A SHIT what goes on with race relations in Switzerland. The issue here is the bias and the hypocrisy that is shown by the media and the leftard zombie followers (like Pat) who swallow this poor downtrodden black person bullshit. This whole thing just proves that Saint Oprah is a race baiting pig no different than the likes of Rev. Al Sharpton and that the people who have sympathy for her poor mistreated fat ass are as dumb as the day is long.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
The issue here if someone like Ann Romney was seen purchasing a 35,000 dollar handbag in some exclusive European boutique she would have been branded an elitist, white devil, wife of an over privilaged capitalist puppy killing beast. Oprah is seen doing this and all anyone can cry about is how the merchants is Switzerland were allegedly racist toward a black woman.

The reality is who GIVES A HALF A SHIT what goes on with race relations in Switzerland. The issue here is the bias and the hypocrisy that is shown by the media and the leftard zombie followers (like Pat) who swallow this poor downtrodden black person bullshit. This whole thing just proves that Saint Oprah is a race baiting pig no different than the likes of Rev. Al Sharpton and that the people who have sympathy for her poor mistreated fat ass are as dumb as the day is long.

An overindulged, narcissistic celeb billionaire like Oprah didn't get her ego massaged the way she is accustomed to. I will bet there are children caught in the crossfire in Syria that feel sorry for her. I know how much Pat the pretend homo cares. Someone should write a country song about Oprah's ordeal and Pat's crocodile tears. :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Pat the fake homo tries so hard to be a complete and utter douche...with all of his handles.

I do not understand why every utterance from Oprah Winfrey is newsworthy.

:?

Anonymous

^^The dumbing down of people. I know I am opposed to the Newfoundland seal hunt because Pamela Anderson is. Before doing anything I ask myself what would Pam do? :roll:

cc

QuoteThe issue here is the bias and the hypocrisy that is shown by the media and the leftard zombie followers (like Pat) who swallow this poor downtrodden black person bullshit.

This whole thing just proves that Saint Oprah is a race baiting pig no different than the likes of Rev. Al Sharpton and that the people who have sympathy for her poor mistreated fat ass are as dumb as the day is long.
that covers it, other than she always was a "race baiting pig "
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Oprah just wants some more publicity and viewers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Oprah just wants some more publicity and viewers.

So you are saying Oprah is exaggerating the Swiss incident for publicity for herself and company? I guess it's possible.