The best topic

Replies: 10435
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 23, 2024, 10:49:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I can't debate like I used to.  I'm not as sharp as I used to be.  You can't find something that just isn't there anymore.

Well then I guess you have sunk to my level.

I now have no one on these forums to look up to.  ac_crying
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote"Obvious Li" wrote:

she can do what ever the fuck she wants Fash...makes me no nevermind either way.......i am not going to get into an endless loop of "i know you are but what am i" with her on here like that other psycho cunt oinky on VF........the name calling is no big deal...the shit talking is a small deal..... however, when she decided to make it personal with me that makes it personal.....nuff said
You remember Jack don't ya? Didn't you two used to do the shit talking too if memory serves me right?

Ya know, I never knew there was a feud between RW and Inky for the longest time. I asked RW privately once what that was all about and she gave me her reasons which I will not divulge. I can really feel the warm loving relationship between those two...much like old evs and I.  acc_devil

Yeah, but you and evs never fought over some wizened little fly fart thousands of miles away. ac_biggrin

Sigh
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"You remember Jack don't ya? Didn't you two used to do the shit talking too if memory serves me right?

Ya know, I never knew there was a feud between RW and Inky for the longest time. I asked RW privately once what that was all about and she gave me her reasons which I will not divulge. I can really feel the warm loving relationship between those two...much like old evs and I.  acc_devil

Yeah, but you and evs never fought over some wizened little fly fart thousands of miles away. ac_biggrin

Sigh

Come on RW, lighten up. You really don't expect ME to let such easy cheap shots go by, do you?  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"I can't debate like I used to.  I'm not as sharp as I used to be.  You can't find something that just isn't there anymore.

Why would anyone look up to Real Welching Woman. ac_tongue  ac_toofunny  ac_umm

RW

Because I live up to my word of reading shit novels like the Tartan Dragon.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Because I live up to my word of reading shit novels like the Tartan Dragon.

I told Gary Oak, I have no intention of ever buying that book.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Get some new fucking material or better yet, buy a new fucking book. acc_angry

Renee

I'm not going to explain it to you because my rational and reasoning would seem foreign to a intellectual toddler like you.

Anonymous

I'm not going to explain it to you because my rational and reasoning would seem foreign to a intellectual toddler like you.

Who is that in the av Renee?

Renee

That's me.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"WTF are you wearing?!

A child's playground tunnel.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

That's me.

It looks different from your other pic. You look a little bit like Inked Angel from VF, but you whites all look the same to me anyway. ac_tongue