The best topic

Replies: 10437
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:11:11 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Berry Sweet

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
It's one of my better ones, it hasn't been photoshopped(like so many of mine have) and I was having an acne free week.

Well you look incredible. I would post a full body shot too but I don't think there is enough bandwith on this site.  ac_toofunny

This may seem strange Renee, but you look familiar?

To my knowledge our paths have never crossed. The possibilities of bumping into each other in RL or elsewhere on the net are remote but you never know.

I have used my likeness as an avi many times before so if I look familiar that may be the reason. Or maybe I just remind you of someone.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

When I do face avatars, which I have never used, I artsy fartsy them up like so.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Well you look incredible. I would post a full body shot too but I don't think there is enough bandwith on this site.  ac_toofunny

To my knowledge our paths have never crossed. The possibilities of bumping into each other in RL or elsewhere on the net are remote but you never know.

I have used my likeness as an avi many times before so if I look familiar that may be the reason.

No, no it's cuz you people all look the same.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"When I do face avatars, which I have never used, I artsy fartsy them up like so.

Really nice RW, just so long as remember to take it down and you know why.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"When I do face avatars, which I have never used, I artsy fartsy them up.

I normally do things with them as well or I use pics that obscure my face somewhat, sunglasses, lighting etc.  But I figured with this one, what the hell. I was feeling adventurous and I in a pretty good mood for a change.

I probably won't keep it long anyway.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I'm not ashamed or shy about what I look like, I just know it's putting a huge target on my back.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I have used my likeness as an avi many times before so if I look familiar that may be the reason.

No, no it's cuz you people all look the same.

That might be true for most of us but believe me Shen.......I stand out.

RW

Are you saying you're outstanding?

Holy fuckin' ego batman!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"When I do face avatars, which I have never used, I artsy fartsy them up.

I normally do things with them as well or I use pics that obscure my face somewhat, sunglasses, lighting etc.  But I figured with this one, what the hell. I was feeling adventurous and I in a pretty good mood for a change.

I probably won't keep it long anyway.

Yep, might not be a bad idea RW. Hey what do you think of people that post pics of their kids on anon forums? I knew a chick on a forum I was on about 7 or 8 years ago that would post pics of her child. I think it is an incredibly stupid thing to do as many people knew her real name and what city she lived in too. Very, very stupid thing to do.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not ashamed or shy about what I look like, I just know it's putting a huge target on my back.

That's very true it can open you up to a lot of unpleasantness. But considering past experiences, showing my face in an avi on some obscure forum is chicken shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Are you saying you're outstanding?

Holy fuckin' ego batman!

Both of you have outstanding, flawless skin. Actually so does ghostie. I'm jealous acc_angry

RW

I just don't want that kind of attention.  It's extremely annoying.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"Are you saying you're outstanding?

Holy fuckin' ego batman!

Both of you have outstanding, flawless skin. Actually so does ghostie. I'm jealous acc_angry

I have good foundation is what I have :)
Beware of Gaslighters!