The best topic

Replies: 10451
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:34:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I have kinda made my peace with mimi or at least we have an understanding. However, I came across this gem:
QuoteI rarely look into the Asian forum....but every time I do, there is sure a lot of incredibly mean back stabbing going on. They don't even care if it's accurate or not. I guess it doesn't have to be if they are talking behind your back. =))))

Are you fucking kidding me? You talk about the pot calling the kettle black! VF is shedding posters, but it is still the home of Mel, oddstain and SMP. Has she read their shit lately? This doesn't include Phagdish Hardy claiming ghost is a fucking heroin addict. Clean up your own backyard before you start offering your neighbours lawn care tips.....jeesh!! acc_angry

keeper

Yes, she "rarely" looks in here, Told her to keep her fuckin nose out of here if she don't like it..... And if I could post it to her face I would.

Fucks given = 0

Annie

I took it as being told to leave so I did but not before a few choice words. I wasn't mad but I wanted to leave a little bit of a stab at her before I did go. mimi seems to feel the same way and wanted me gone. Even though she started shit with me a couple months ago and I took the bait and fought back and then felt bad and apologized. She didn't accept it, at least it sure didn't feel like it.  Every time I was in a thread posting about something or made a thread, she'd come along and deliberately change the subject, basically outing me in the thread. It wasn't that I felt "unsafe" I'm a big girl I can handle myself and it wasn't that I was unhappy. I was happy with many of the posters and enjoyed chatting with them when I was given the chance. I just didn't like the crap evs and her pitbull mimi were dishing out.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I don't think anyone wants you gone Annie.  I sure as shit don't.  evs isn't the best when it comes to expressing things.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Oh I'm pretty sure she wants me gone. Why would she insist on making a big deal of what I had initially said about posts being moved? After everyone gave me the low down on what probably happened and I accepted it and was fine then, she had to go ahead and say "oh but you said this and blah blah blah" I hate people who bring up something AFTER it's been dealt with and gone. She likes to pick at me and draw attention to my flaws, mistakes, wrong wording and have others like mimi jump on board while I'm being made fun of. She KNOWS how much it bothers me but yet she insists on pointing out my posts and making others see that I'm "nuts" or whatever. People like that are ones I would punch in the face if they did that in real life to my face.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Each time I've "come back" it isn't long till she starts the same crap again to make me feel like I have no right being there. I guess I don't it's HER forum.

RW

I totally understand why you would be feeling unwelcomed, but I assure you that you are very much wanted there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Maybe by some but def not her and mimi, I can see that.  Too many times evs says that I don't like them, meaning everyone on that forum. Too many times when I post something she comes up with stupid remarks pointing out my flaws in typing or brings up stupid crap from long ago that I said when it came out wrong. When I've asked a question she turns it around and makes it to look like I'm accusing people. Maybe at first when I'm confused but I always realize and say it, but she dwells on it initially. Does that make sense? Sometimes I have a hard time explaining things and she knows it but still brings attention to it. :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I totally understand why you would be feeling unwelcomed, but I assure you that you are very much wanted there.

I don't know about that RW. It's not an online discussion board anymore, it's a online kindergarten class for 40 year olds. We all realize VF is on life support now.

Annie

I won't be surprised when it goes kaput. evs can't treat people with respect when they're having a problem but instead of calls them out and dragging it out more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I won't be surprised when it goes kaput. evs can't treat people with respect when they're having a problem but instead of calls them out and dragging it out more.

She's as vicious and immature as anyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I totally understand why you would be feeling unwelcomed, but I assure you that you are very much wanted there.

And here too.

ac_smile

keeper

RW, with respect, Why cant you see it? everyone can see it but you, Mimi and evs are the ones that are causing the shit and Annie just confirmed it...If its not one its the other..... I been handed the same treatment, long before any of you have.....

Go back and read, I dunno I think there both fuckin evil and I don't blame Annie for leaving.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I won't be surprised when it goes kaput. evs can't treat people with respect when they're having a problem but instead of calls them out and dragging it out more.

As I said before Annie, evs is as immature and nasty as anyone. She's always quick to point the same flaws in others though.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"

RW, with respect, Why cant you see it? everyone can see it but you, Mimi and evs are the ones that are causing the shit and Annie just confirmed it...If its not one its the other..... I been handed the same treatment, long before any of you have.....

Go back and read, I dunno I think there both fuckin evil and I don't blame Annie for leaving.

Fashionista, avert your eyes for a moment please.

[size=200]IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS I AM BLIND TO SOMETHING I AM GOING TO FLIP THE FUCK OUT.[/size]

I see everything to the point that I even see things that may not even be there.  

I like mimi. I find her to be reasonable. She doesn't act like a vicious shit flinging monkey who calls it "self defense" every time she acts terribly towards people.  She is not evs.  If you don't like that I like mimi, you are free to kindly go fuck yourself.  If you enjoy fucking yourself - BONUS!
Beware of Gaslighters!