The best topic

Replies: 10438
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:59:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"
But, he should still see a doctor about it Keeper.

Why? What do you think is wrong with him?

All a doctor is going to say is, Stop Drinking, eat proper. Problem solved.

What I would say is, GET out of my office your an idiot.

Mel thinks he is the only one on that forum with problems, My wife left me, I didn't drink, I was devastated like he was. I got over it, moved on. Im fine.

I give him 4 years maybe less if he doesn't snap out of it.

I don't know Keeper, I am not a medical professional..

If he is losing blood, he needs to see a doctor as soon as he can.

I just told you what's wrong with him, He drinks to much and doesn't eat anything, of course his ass is going to bleed. Been there don't that. You don't have to be a medical doctor to figure that one out.

Plus do you really think someone like HIM is going to go to a doctor? Have you read what he says? the guy is a complete dick head.

People like that don't change until something really bad happens to them and by then its to late. It might sound harsh what im saying but its true.... Go and read, Read what Evs, RW, Mimi, Renee say to him. They try and give him a shred of advice and he calls them the C word.

Waste of skin...

Anonymous

Why? What do you think is wrong with him?

All a doctor is going to say is, Stop Drinking, eat proper. Problem solved.

What I would say is, GET out of my office your an idiot.

Mel thinks he is the only one on that forum with problems, My wife left me, I didn't drink, I was devastated like he was. I got over it, moved on. Im fine.

I give him 4 years maybe less if he doesn't snap out of it.

I just told you what's wrong with him, He drinks to much and doesn't eat anything, of course his ass is going to bleed. Been there don't that. You don't have to be a medical doctor to figure that one out.

Plus do you really think someone like HIM is going to go to a doctor? Have you read what he says? the guy is a complete dick head.

People like that don't change until something really bad happens to them and by then its to late. It might sound harsh what im saying but its true.... Go and read, Read what Evs, RW, Mimi, Renee say to him. They try and give him a shred of advice and he calls them the C word.

Waste of skin...

It could be something else, you never know until a doctor diagnoses the illness..

I do not read what that person writes or much else on Vancouver Forum either, so I did not know he is projecting his frustrations on other people..

He does seem to me he needs an intervention.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I will never get you Fash.

I will never get bleeding-heart liberals in general Keeps.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I wouldn't go that far, I mean I get she wants to be nice and everything, But at least pick and choose who you are being nice to.

Not everyone deserves a second chance never mind a first. Not in my books anyway.....

lol @ bleeding heart liberals.

Oh Shen....  acc_hugz

Renee

Waste of skin...

It could be something else, you never know until a doctor diagnoses the illness..

I do not read what that person writes or much else on Vancouver Forum either, so I did not know he is projecting his frustrations on other people..

He does seem to me he needs an intervention.

"Intervention" hell; he is a little bitch and what he needs is attention. If and when the attention dries up, then he will really be in trouble.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

i agree...any sympathy i felt for mel disappeared months ago.......now he just sounds whiny, repetitive, desperate for attention and generally like a loser.....his continual rantings were pathetic but now have progressed to boring and repetitive nonsense.....i'm confused as to why people enable this dumb fuck by interacting with him.....can you honestly say that if he offed himself it would be a great loss to society...i contend most certainly not..in reality he needs to dry out and go to AA....nothing else will help.

Annie

I feel bad for Mel, he's going through some tough times and just can't get over the loss of his wife. Threatening suicide is not funny, he def needs help and fast. Too bad he has his pm's turned off because I'm sure there's lots of people who could give him good personal advice and help him. I hope he gets help and pulls himself out of this slump.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I wouldn't go that far, I mean I get she wants to be nice and everything, But at least pick and choose who you are being nice to.

Not everyone deserves a second chance never mind a first. Not in my books anyway.....

lol @ bleeding heart liberals.

Oh Shen....  acc_hugz

I am of the same opinion as yourself and OL. He's a pathetic, whiny waste of skin that craves attention. I know you want to give that loser a piece of your mind, but the best thing anyone can do is not give big baby the attention he does not deserve.

Hugz right back at ya Keeps.

RW

I have to laugh at soon and evs tonight.  It always cracks me up when people lay claims that they can't back.  I really got a good chuckle from that tonight.

PS - I miss Leo  ac_crying

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have to laugh at soon and evs tonight.  It always cracks me up when people lay claims that they can't back.  I really got a good chuckle from that tonight.

ac_lmfao

Do you mean Leopardsocks Real Woman?

He was always polite and nice to me, but some of the people here had a different opinion of him.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i agree...any sympathy i felt for mel disappeared months ago.......now he just sounds whiny, repetitive, desperate for attention and generally like a loser.....his continual rantings were pathetic but now have progressed to boring and repetitive nonsense.....i'm confused as to why people enable this dumb fuck by interacting with him.....can you honestly say that if he offed himself it would be a great loss to society...i contend most certainly not..in reality he needs to dry out and go to AA....nothing else will help.

That says it all.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have to laugh at soon and evs tonight.  It always cracks me up when people lay claims that they can't back.  I really got a good chuckle from that tonight.

ac_lmfao

Do you mean Leopardsocks Real Woman?

He was always polite and nice to me, but some of the people here had a different opinion of him.

Raises hand.  ac_hithere

No, really I miss him too but that doesn't mean I like him.  ac_sothere

It's respect for a worthy adversary. Leo was and is one tough, very smart, old bastard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Raises hand.  ac_hithere

No, really I miss him too but that doesn't mean I like him.  ac_sothere

It's respect for a worthy adversary. Leo was and is one tough, very smart, old bastard.

He sure was Renee. An independent thinker. He was a breath of fresh air on a forum populated by people with single digit IQ's.

keeper

He has our RW under a spell  ac_crying  She used to send me Selfies 3 times a week, now I only get foot selfies  ac_sothere

I miss her, Her wit & Charm....  ac_unsure