The best topic

Replies: 10431
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:50:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"He could have taken it to a shelter.  There is one in his hometown that does not believe in euthanasia.  I have been to our little itty bitty SPCA and unless it's for a specific reason, cats aren't kept in cages.  They have a big indoor/outdoor area to roam around in with other cats.  He's an ignorant cat killing bastard.

I told him to take it to a no-kill shelter when he was first making noise about killing it. In fact it was mentioned by others as well. He ignored all forms of reason and simply killed that cat because he wanted to. It was just one more way to stick it to his ex-wife and make himself feel like a man.

Mel proved himself to be an ineffectual, impotent, no balls, little stain and if anyone now offers him anything that looks like support of sympathy for his plight they are complete fools.

No argument from me there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I just got called the new SMP!  BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just got called the new SMP!  BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You must be so proud!! ac_razz

RW

That woman really doesn't get people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"That woman really doesn't get people.

Old evs?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah

The looney old twat doesn't get people? Surely you jest??!!

Annie

I'm leaning more towards to him telling another tall tale and the cat is still alive.  Something is telling me that he's going for a story telling good time for kicks. He has been caught numerous times telling lies in the past, like when he said he took the cat and dumped her off at his ex when he never did and other lies like getting back together and the divorce lies. I think he's hit a rock with his alcoholisim and he's seeking attention any way he can but only doing it without actually talking to anyone about his problems.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

If I was to post that in the past at the the "other forum" evs would have said something like I'm "so cute" or "Annie, you're so sweet" and mimi would always chime in with telling me to "prove" myself  ac_wot
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

evs doesn't tell me I'm cute hahahahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"If I was to post that in the past at the the "other forum" evs would have said something like I'm "so cute" or "Annie, you're so sweet" and mimi would always chime in with telling me to "prove" myself  ac_wot

Those two are clowns. I stand by my statement that mimi is evs's bouncer and evs needs mimi to feel tall. She's always looking for mimi when she is under attack declaring, "Where's mimi when you need her?" or "I miss meems." or something along those lines. Hahaha! ac_toofunny

I truly think they ganged up on you, Annie, and on others too. They are foolish. They don't realize it makes them look desperate. I can only declare that it must be their inner sufferings that's spilling out and out of control that causes them to behave as despicable as they do. As much as evs likes to criticize others, her behavior is very telling. She is, in fact, the one who is most insecure there, even though she likes to accuse others of the very same thing. There is something very wrong with her and her henchman mimi.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

mimi is the Queen of the Uptight Realm. You always wonder what's up her ass. Hahahahahaha! ac_lmfao For that matter, both of them. Hahahaha!

She tries desperately to act cool but she's really the epitome of uptight.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm leaning more towards to him telling another tall tale and the cat is still alive.  Something is telling me that he's going for a story telling good time for kicks. He has been caught numerous times telling lies in the past, like when he said he took the cat and dumped her off at his ex when he never did and other lies like getting back together and the divorce lies. I think he's hit a rock with his alcoholisim and he's seeking attention any way he can but only doing it without actually talking to anyone about his problems.

I hope he was telling tales Annie.

ac_crying

cc

I think he is a troll / attention whore and makes everything up

So long as others play into it, he will continue with more made up tales

he has a few know it alls who actually think they can influence him to not have the feelings he makes up , lol

insert bruce trolling image here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Whatever the intention, it's embarrassing.
@realAzhyaAryola