The best topic

Replies: 10417
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:49:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Haha. It would be funny if it wasn't so fucked up.

She called me desparate because mimi said I was pretty.

Totally out of control.

It's difficult to read what she writes because so much of it is pure lunacy like that.

BTW, I think you're pretty too!! ac_razz

Renee

Totally out of control.

The bitch can't read or follow along logically. It's really amazing to me what a dunce she is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Totally out of control.

The bitch can't read or follow along logically. It's really amazing to me what a dunce she is.

There's little doubt that she is illogical/not very bright, but I still say that she is mentally unhinged as well.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Totally out of control.

There's little doubt that she is illogical/not very bright, but I still say that she is mentally unhinged as well.

Oh she is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket. But then again we all are to some degree. ac_hithere  

I wonder how much is a language barrier thing and just how much of it is actually her being rabidly against the people she doesn't like?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Oh she is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket. But then again we all are to some degree. ac_hithere  

I wonder how much is a language barrier thing and just how much of it is actually her being rabidly against the people she doesn't like?

I am 99% sure it is the latter. I too know about language barriers and yes it is difficult for me at times to express myself in English, especially when I get a little hot under the collar. Thankfully, as we all know, I never lose my temper. ac_angel

Renee

I am 99% sure it is the latter. I too know about language barriers and yes it is difficult for me at times to express myself in English, especially when I get a little hot under the collar. Thankfully, as we all know, I never lose my temper. ac_angel

Well then I'd say your Engrish pretty damn good considering you are angry 24/7, 365.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

If that is true and I am not convinced it is true, then evs should be pitied.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Why should she be pitied?

Eggs ackly. How the fuck can she feel pity for some nasty, braindead, lunatic who accuses her of child abuse?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Why should she be pitied?

Eggs ackly. How the fuck can she feel pity for some nasty, braindead, lunatic who accuses her of child abuse?

If someone is suffering from mental health problems how can you not feel sympathy for them?

I am not implying evs has mental health issues.

RW

She doesn't have mental health problems.  She's just mean.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She doesn't have mental health problems.  She's just mean.

But maybe evs feels that way about some of us here..

There is always two sides to every story.

RW

Oh I am sure she does but it never ceases to amaze me how off base she is when it comes to people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Real Woman"She doesn't have mental health problems.  She's just mean.

I think evs has mental health issues, because people with mental health issues can pick out others who have it too. Some with these issues have a tendency to be mean to others with a mental health infliction, they prey on them. Only a few do that and those are the ones who are just mean instead of being kind and supportive.  I'm leaning towards bi polar issues.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"

I think evs has mental health issues, because people with mental health issues can pick out others who have it too. Some with these issues have a tendency to be mean to others with a mental health infliction, they prey on them. Only a few do that and those are the ones who are just mean instead of being kind and supportive.  I'm leaning towards bi polar issues.

It takes one to know one eh? There is no way that woman is sane.