The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Stay!!!!!!

I not only want Azhya to stay, I want her to drop by more often.

Aw, thank you, Fashy. You just might get what you want.  ac_cool

ac_flower
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Re evs, that was really crazy when she posted my private message to her. I thought she lost her marbles. If I wanted that on the board, I did not have to send her a "PRIVATE" message. I should have just posted it on here. Duh!!!!! What a genius. That's when I began to wonder about her stability.

Yeah, I remember that Azhya. Totally inappropriate thing to do on this type of medium. That nasty little idiot EU posted a joking pm I sent to him on the main board too with my name on it!! Nasty, single digit IQ birds of a feather I guess.

keeper

So!!

What have we learned today. ac_umm

-Shen hates white retarded orange people

-Renee is long winded

-Eves is mentally retarded (sometimes) and her illness stems from Gambino smoking pot.

-and we all Love Anne and RW

ac_toofunny

Edit: and Fashy got Azhya to post more

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"So!!

What have we learned today. ac_umm

-Shen hates white retarded orange people

-Renee is long winded

-Eves is mentally retarded (sometimes) and her illness stems from Gambino smoking pot.

-and we all Love Anne and RW

ac_toofunny

Edit: and Fashy got Azhya to post more

ac_lmfao

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

So does this mean I'm sitting at the "cool kids" table?  ac_sure
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

reel

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Re evs, that was really crazy when she posted my private message to her. I thought she lost her marbles. If I wanted that on the board, I did not have to send her a "PRIVATE" message. I should have just posted it on here. Duh!!!!! What a genius. That's when I began to wonder about her stability.

Oh, I forgot about that.  I couldn't figure out why you were so hostile towards her.

reel

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "reel"Evs was much kinder and more accomodating prior to her issues with Gambino.  She really, truly hated that man and changed quite a bit over that period, generally becoming colder and more negative.  She's still in there as a warm and caring person, but it's buried much deeper and certain behaviours really set her off.  

She has been transferring the residual hatred she harbours for Gambino and his personality down the chain; first to LS, then to RW.

Oh so it is Gordy's fault that she encourages misogynistic, sexist and or nonsense spewing, creepy weirdos and stalkers to run all over the forum unrestrained and then lashes out at anyone who criticizes her for it?.......I see.  ac_unsure

Oh, it all makes sense now, thanks for splaining that to us.   ac_toofunny

I don't mean to be overly sarcastic but I'm not convinced it was crazy, weed smoking, Gambino that caused her behavior to become increasingly erratic. I certainly don't think it was Gordy's behavior that caused her to attack me. I think it stems from past emotional and or physical trauma she suffered during her life in the former war torn Yugoslavia. I think her almost palpable fear and hatred for certain political points of view and attitudes seeps into her behavior when it comes to interaction with certain members of the forum. The most obvious example was her past hatred for Loch. She simply couldn't separate the man from his duties as a soldier and lashed out in the vilest verbal ways at him. If I were to use myself as an example, I noticed a marked change for the better in her attitude toward me once I ceased engaging in political discussion on VF.

I also think she is somewhat of a bully and takes pride in poking some of the posters like RW in the eye and she goes out of her way to do so. She hangs onto and protects little creeps like SMP, Odinson and Soon for just that reason. It's her way of saying this is my little kingdom and like it or not you will just have to either leave or eat the shit sandwich I'm preparing for you. And i'm doing it simply because.......I CAN.

Sorry to get long winded but evs and her behavior is a complicated subject. She has offended and or alienated so many present and past forum members with her unpredictability that I think the subject needs to be covered with more than just the standard "that bitch be crazy" stuff.   ac_unsure

No, the keeping crazies thing is entirely on her, but it is not so that she can bully or as a demonstration of power.  It's her philosophy that everyone should have a place as long as they want to be there.  She sticks to that with a fervent idealism.

You could be right regarding the rest.  I don't know.  I do find it uncomfortable that she attacks those of opposing political views so vociferously (present company in particular).

But I don't feel that she's a bad woman.  If she didn't own the board and make the decision not to get rid of the troggles, I doubt any of you would really notice her much.  You'd probably like her when she was friendly and poke her back when she pokes you.  I think there's a strong double standard applied to her because she occupies a (mostly perceived) position of power on the board.  If you just accept that she has a policy, virtually nothing will cause her to deviate from that policy (I know.  I've tried more than you guys can imagine and I'm generally pretty good at such things.), then you realize she's just a regular person with soft spots, hard spots, good days and bad days.

At the risk of making myself unpopular here, I like her.  I don't always like what she says or how she says it, but I think she pours a lot of herself into this place, mostly for our benefit, and then for the most part, we're not terribly nice to her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah, I remember that Azhya. Totally inappropriate thing to do on this type of medium. That nasty little idiot EU posted a joking pm I sent to him on the main board too with my name on it!! Nasty, single digit IQ birds of a feather I guess.

I remember EU. Just as much an idiot as Gary Joak and three times more shrill.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Stay!!!!!!

I not only want Azhya to stay, I want her to drop by more often.

Aw, thank you, Fashy. You just might get what you want.  ac_cool

ac_flower

I hope so..

Do you have any special plans for Christmas Azhya Aryola?

Renee

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "reel"Evs was much kinder and more accomodating prior to her issues with Gambino.  She really, truly hated that man and changed quite a bit over that period, generally becoming colder and more negative.  She's still in there as a warm and caring person, but it's buried much deeper and certain behaviours really set her off.  

She has been transferring the residual hatred she harbours for Gambino and his personality down the chain; first to LS, then to RW.

Oh so it is Gordy's fault that she encourages misogynistic, sexist and or nonsense spewing, creepy weirdos and stalkers to run all over the forum unrestrained and then lashes out at anyone who criticizes her for it?.......I see.  ac_unsure

Oh, it all makes sense now, thanks for splaining that to us.   ac_toofunny

I don't mean to be overly sarcastic but I'm not convinced it was crazy, weed smoking, Gambino that caused her behavior to become increasingly erratic. I certainly don't think it was Gordy's behavior that caused her to attack me. I think it stems from past emotional and or physical trauma she suffered during her life in the former war torn Yugoslavia. I think her almost palpable fear and hatred for certain political points of view and attitudes seeps into her behavior when it comes to interaction with certain members of the forum. The most obvious example was her past hatred for Loch. She simply couldn't separate the man from his duties as a soldier and lashed out in the vilest verbal ways at him. If I were to use myself as an example, I noticed a marked change for the better in her attitude toward me once I ceased engaging in political discussion on VF.

I also think she is somewhat of a bully and takes pride in poking some of the posters like RW in the eye and she goes out of her way to do so. She hangs onto and protects little creeps like SMP, Odinson and Soon for just that reason. It's her way of saying this is my little kingdom and like it or not you will just have to either leave or eat the shit sandwich I'm preparing for you. And i'm doing it simply because.......I CAN.

Sorry to get long winded but evs and her behavior is a complicated subject. She has offended and or alienated so many present and past forum members with her unpredictability that I think the subject needs to be covered with more than just the standard "that bitch be crazy" stuff.   ac_unsure

No, the keeping crazies thing is entirely on her, but it is not so that she can bully or as a demonstration of power.  It's her philosophy that everyone should have a place as long as they want to be there.  She sticks to that with a fervent idealism.

You could be right regarding the rest.  I don't know.  I do find it uncomfortable that she attacks those of opposing political views so vociferously (present company in particular).

But I don't feel that she's a bad woman.  If she didn't own the board and make the decision not to get rid of the troggles, I doubt any of you would really notice her much.  You'd probably like her when she was friendly and poke her back when she pokes you.  I think there's a strong double standard applied to her because she occupies a (mostly perceived) position of power on the board.  If you just accept that she has a policy, virtually nothing will cause her to deviate from that policy (I know.  I've tried more than you guys can imagine and I'm generally pretty good at such things.), then you realize she's just a regular person with soft spots, hard spots, good days and bad days.

At the risk of making myself unpopular here, I like her.  I don't always like what she says or how she says it, but I think she pours a lot of herself into this place, mostly for our benefit, and then for the most part, we're not terribly nice to her.

Reel you are probably right about her being just a regular person and I understand that she has a policy; I just don't see the logic in it. It's actually more detrimental to her than anyone else.

And for the record, I don't feel that she is a bad person either (Shen will kill me) and I appreciate the work she puts into this place for our benefit and I have stated as much in the past. I just don't get her. It's one thing to have a forum enemy; I don't shy away from those types. It's another thing entirely when you never know if you are going to be verbally blindsided in a most uncalled for way. That I find very disconcerting. ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

QuoteIt's her philosophy that everyone should have a place as long as they want to be there.  She sticks to that with a fervent idealism.

She sticks to her own "idealism" only when it suits her. You see, she is total phony and has no problem showing someone the door if she doesn't like them or gawd forbid they question her erratic behaviour.

QuoteIf she didn't own the board and make the decision not to get rid of the troggles, I doubt any of you would really notice her much.

If she didn't own the board, she wouldn't have the power to give the spamtards a voice while silencing her many critics.

Quote If you just accept that she has a policy, virtually nothing will cause her to deviate from that policy

She does all the time, see above.

Quotewe're not terribly nice to her

She gets what she gives. Actually, she doesn't get nearly what she deserves.

RW

I want to like her Reel but she makes it very difficult.  I don't respect her any more and I can't even pretend I do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

QuoteRe: How old are you?

Postby evs ยป 11 minutes ago

Reading reel I have a sense of someone much older than I am (even tho I'm 10 years older than he is). RW, similar to smp. - reads 16 y.o. tops. Jmo.

RW

More of her typical stupidity.  I don't even really have to counter it as it stands all on it's own.

If I ever say shit THAT stupid, please permaban me.
Beware of Gaslighters!