The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Odinson is a puny little faggot.

I think mimi gave oddstain a brief time-out. He would be on there right now for sure annoying strangers if he wasn't. What an unbelievably pathetic loser!!

Yeah, His Idiocy, king of the shaved apes appears to be absent today.

Traffic is also a lot less on the VF forum than usual. It just goes to show that with exception of the usual late night crew, decent posters are few and far between.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Odinson is a puny little faggot.

I think mimi gave oddstain a brief time-out. He would be on there right now for sure annoying strangers if he wasn't. What an unbelievably pathetic loser!!

Traffic is also a lot less on the VF forum than usual. It just goes to show that with exception of the usual late night crew, decent posters are few and far between.

YEP!!

Annie

YEP!!

I regret being part of that late night crew. That place is like a toxic addiction  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"

YEP!!

I regret being part of that late night crew. That place is like a toxic addiction  acc_angry

I know discussion boards can become that way Annie once tempers get out of hand..

If I find an online atmosphere becoming toxic, then I remove myself from it.

Annie

I should have removed myself long ago instead of being in the middle of a tag team human centipede act  ac_unsure
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I should have removed myself long ago instead of being in the middle of a tag team human centipede act  ac_unsure

I have had regrets too Annie..

It's not unnatural.

Annie

Well, at least I didn't lose it and talk like a truck driver as I have in the past..... lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Well, at least I didn't lose it and talk like a truck driver as I have in the past..... lol

That's good Annie, but I have never seen you do that.

ac_unsure

Annie

There was one time back in early summer I think (?) Where I kind of exploded and let my anger get the better of me and I posted with full potty mouth....Def not my best moment  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"There was one time back in early summer I think (?) Where I kind of exploded and let my anger get the better of me and I posted with full potty mouth....Def not my best moment  ac_unsure

You mean you had a Shen Li moment Annie?

ac_toofunny

I shouldn't be too sarcastic though, she is not the only one who posts while angry.

Annie

Yep that was it! I was channeling Shen! Ah Ha! lolol

Annie

Every once in a while it IS fun to say that f word and release the inner potty mouth  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Every once in a while it IS fun to say that f word and release the inner potty mouth  ac_biggrin

I can think of better words, but I do not want to judge anyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I regret being part of that late night crew. That place is like a toxic addiction  acc_angry

It is when evs is there, that's for sure. RW is right she wants to keep the fighting alive because she is morally ill and totally off her rocker. The nerve of that bipolar twat wanting an apology after all the vile, idiotic slurs she has thrown at posters like yourself. ac_deadhorse  What a fucking nutjob.

Anonymous

The Gomer award of the day goes to Phagdish Hardy aka Kuklinski. He is either trolling or a complete idiot. He thinks Calgary is facing a Las Vegas style sub-prime housing collapse. It's a temporary drop in oil prices due to over supply not shrinking demand. What happens when fuel becomes cheaper? Prices go up ffs!! He's got to be trolling, nobody could be that stupid.