The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"He does things in his own time.

I might take a break if he comes back.

What and miss all the fun?  ac_biggrin

Same here, I wouldn't want to miss watching the bipolar twat go completely off the deep end. I'll make sure I got a couple of mojitos for the show.

Annie

Quote from: "Annie"Oh and apparantly I'm reporting everything that goes on over there to here lololol

Oh you little snitch, you.  ac_lmfao

ac_bashful I'm such a tattle tail.... ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Maybe.

Yeah maybe eh. ac_rollseyes

I was thinking the same thing too, but I usually get shit wrong.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Real Woman"He does things in his own time.

I might take a break if he comes back.

Same here, I wouldn't want to miss watching the bipolar twat go completely off the deep end. I'll make sure I got a couple of mojitos for the show.

Ahhh there is no show....his threads are sent to the dumpster  acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"

Ahhh there is no show....his threads are sent to the dumpster  acc_angry

Do you mean Leopardsocks Annie?

Why are his threads isolated from the main board?

Annie

He's being isolated I think because evs just doesn't want to "deal" with him being back yet...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"He's being isolated I think because evs just doesn't want to "deal" with him being back yet...

Deal with him being back yet?

Annie

Ya, there's some bad blood between them.....evs needs more time to adjust to him being back.

Annie

At least that's what I think...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya, there's some bad blood between them.....evs needs more time to adjust to him being back.

A personal grudge, that's what I thought..

It's between the two of them, so I will stay out of it.

Goodnight Annie and happy Friday.

ac_smile

Annie

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah evs hates him.

Evs hates a lot of people and she is never at fault. ac_rollseyes Sox starts any thread it will wind up in the dumpster.

I liked that forum best when Blurt was the admin. Then again you knew evs is a dictator and would never let that last long.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"He's being isolated I think because evs just doesn't want to "deal" with him being back yet...

If she would just do right by the forum she wouldn't have to worry about him. It's that simple but she has to stick to this insane nonsensical idea that EVERYONE no matter how harassing, imbecilic, or flat out insane needs to have a voice. So you are left with the likes of Edweird the RL stalker and Oddball the rapist/thread bomber.

Her insane point of view is really showing when she tolerates those two insane clowns but she confines Socks to the dumpster. I guess someone holding a mirror up to her crazy face is too much for her to bare.

BTW, congrats on become the Mod of the dumpster forum (Oddstain's and Mel's home away from home)  ac_lmfao . Aren't you the lucky one that gets to deal with all the mind numbing rejects.  ac_toofunny

Just kidding Annie. You becoming the mod for that forum is probably the only good decision evs has made in quite some time. IMHO, It's a good fit. Of all the VF forum members you probably have the best temperament for the job.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I would be harsher across the board with all the trouble makers and I'd make no apologies for it.  It's how we did things in IRC and people learned quickly what they had to be civil.
Beware of Gaslighters!