The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I went to Boxing Class and I learned a lot: kicks, jabs, hooks, and upper cuts, and I am always willing to execute what I learned.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I went to Boxing Class and I learned a lot: kicks, jabs, hooks, and upper cuts, and I am always willing to execute what I learned.

Good, valuable skills to have. I have learned quite a few things myself, so we would make a formidable tag team. ac_drinks

RW

I used to competitively kickbox, and played rugby.  Bring it biatches!

:D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I used to competitively kickbox, and played rugby.  Bring it biatches!

:D

I haven't played any competitive team sport, but I have been in kung fu most of my life. A delicate, submissive little flower of the East I am NOT!!

@realAzhyaAryola

If I ever get in a fight with a female with some hair I can grab on to, I'll fling her around by her hair as well after I give her some color to her eyes.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"If I ever get in a fight with a female with some hair I can grab on to, I'll fling her around by her hair as well after I give her some color to her eyes.

Woo hoo, you are my kinda people!! ac_gumpop

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

RW

hahahaha you guys are adorable!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW and AA,

Fash says you two are couple of pussies and she could kick both your asses with one hand tied behind her back. You guys know I hate to stir up shit, but I felt you had the right to know. ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

She has something coming.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"RW and AA,

Fash says you two are couple of pussies and she could kick both your asses with one hand tied behind her back. You guys know I hate to stir up shit, but I felt you had the right to know. ac_toofunny

She probably could because I wouldn't raise a hand to that dear sweet soul.

You on the other hand....

ac_razz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"She has something coming.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

I did not say that Azhya Aryola..

I don't like to fight and I don't know how to fight anyway.

Anonymous

I know Joe is an attention whoring troll, but this still warrants a head shake or a laugh.

QuoteThe US budget deficit has fallen under Obama to just under $500 billion

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-budget-deficit-shrinks-in-november-2014-12-10-141031454">http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-bud ... -141031454">http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-budget-deficit-shrinks-in-november-2014-12-10-141031454

It's totally laughable that I am not even going to respond. However. even his own link does not suggest that Obongo is a good fiscal manager, which of course he isn't.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Don't worry Fash, this pack of chest beaters and bullshitters would have to go through me to get to you first.

I have a feeling they would come up rather short.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Don't worry Fash, this pack of chest beaters and bullshitters would have to go through me to get to you first.

I have a feeling they would come up rather short.  ac_toofunny

You and what army?  ac_tongue