The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not enjoying it!  I want smart Renee back.  You know, the one who doesn't have her head up Inky's ass, who is receptive to fact and who doesn't get her information from fucking lobby groups.

I have to say Ro was holding his own.  He was even posting links I had in my posts before I got to them.

I have to give it to you, guys. I don't know where you good folks find the time. I work full time and when I get home, I have to take care of myself.

I'm on disability and had to give up most of my volunteering. :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm on disability and had to give up most of my volunteering. :(

Sorry, RW. I wish you weren't on that. Nevertheless, I am jealous of the time you all have to come here and post.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

I'm on disability too but I find that I don't always have a lot of time, there's always housework or something to clean up lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm on disability and had to give up most of my volunteering. :(

Sorry, RW. I wish you weren't on that. Nevertheless, I am jealous of the time you all have to come here and post.

I'm jealous of the time you spend at work.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Saltydog

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I'm jealous of the time you spend at work.

Yeah, I know. She is so stupid it is terrifying.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"My head is not up IA's ass. I know she is devoted to the drama and I don't expect her to change or be the adult and God bless her it that's her thing. I expect YOU to be the adult. But it seems that she trolls and 9 times out of 10 you take the bate by responding. I don't get it and neither does anyone else.  

Sorry if you are offended by this but it's the truth. Only you can change it.  

Am I'm expecting too much from you in this?

BTW, Romero usually can hold his own as long as he doesn't go for the long haul. His mouth overruns his brain every time.

Help me out here Renee....

You walk into a room containing two bickering children and a grown up telling them to be quiet and you tell the grown up to STFU?  Tell me how that makes sense.   ac_rollseyes

Why don't you try telling Inky to STFU directly and see what becomes of it instead.  You just might make an actual impact.

that's because you are the only one here that thinks you are acting like an adult....everyone else thinks you are acting like a 10 year old spoiled child...who has zero self control or discipline

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Saltydog"

Idiot. By that, it is implied that I wish I had their energy but I would not trade working for staying home unless I'm working from home too. I like being part of the work force and I actually enjoy what I do.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"My head is not up IA's ass. I know she is devoted to the drama and I don't expect her to change or be the adult and God bless her it that's her thing. I expect YOU to be the adult. But it seems that she trolls and 9 times out of 10 you take the bate by responding. I don't get it and neither does anyone else.  

BTW, Romero usually can hold his own as long as he doesn't go for the long haul. His mouth overruns his brain every time.

You walk into a room containing two bickering children and a grown up telling them to be quiet and you tell the grown up to STFU?  Tell me how that makes sense.   ac_rollseyes

Why don't you try telling Inky to STFU directly and see what becomes of it instead.  You just might make an actual impact.

that's because you are the only one here that thinks you are acting like an adult....everyone else thinks you are acting like a 10 year old spoiled child...who has zero self control or discipline

Hello Obvious Li, it is so nice to see you here again.

ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"that's because you are the only one here that thinks you are acting like an adult....everyone else thinks you are acting like a 10 year old spoiled child...who has zero self control or discipline

Who nominated you as the spokesperson for everyone?  I would have thought they would have picked someone smarter and better looking.

ac_rollseyes
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Saltydog"

Idiot. By that, it is implied that I wish I had their energy but I would not trade working for staying home unless I'm working from home too. I like being part of the work force and I actually enjoy what I do.

I enjoyed what I did too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I know exactly what "impact" it will have. Every fool on VF who thinks she is the persecuted individual (and you know who they are) will weigh in and I will end up looking like the bad guy. That will only serve to make her play the victim all the more. You of all people should know this.

Unfortunately Inky seems to be enjoying the drama waaaay too much for anyone to have an impact on her behavior. She claims to be over Socks but refuses to shut up about it. She has deep seat issues with her relationship with Socks and I'm not going to be able to change that. Which BTW I have real trouble reconciling in my own mind because it's all about an internet relationship gone bad which at the end of the day doesn't even amount to a minuscule pile of fly shit. IMHO internet relationships are the equivalent of two Jr. High School kids sexting each other and thinking it's a real relationship. Any adult who thinks like that, is one ultra needy, sad soul and probably in need of therapy.

BTW, I'm not telling you to STFU (at least not on this issue)  ac_biggrin  I'm expecting you to be the adult and ignore the noise. Every time you respond to Inky you automatically give her the floor so she can rehash her crap. You just give her the excuse she is looking for to continue her grandstanding. Furthermore the lobbying for the return of Socks doesn't help you out any as well. It makes you look like the catalyst for the continuation of that ludicrous triangle of drama.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not enjoying it!  I want smart Renee back.  You know, the one who doesn't have her head up Inky's ass, who is receptive to fact and who doesn't get her information from fucking lobby groups.

I have to say Ro was holding his own.  He was even posting links I had in my posts before I got to them.

I have to give it to you, guys. I don't know where you good folks find the time. I work full time and when I get home, I have to take care of myself.

Unfortunately my week days at the office/shop are filled with hours of boredom and busy work interspersed with infrequent flurries of chaotic activity. This gives me a lot of time on my hands during most days. That's the only reason I have any time to post. You'll almost never see me here on weekends and evenings as they are generally packed with life stuff.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

I know exactly what "impact" it will have. Every fool on VF who thinks she is the persecuted individual (and you know who they are) will weigh in and I will end up looking like the bad guy. That will only serve to make her play the victim all the more. You of all people should know this.

Unfortunately Inky seems to be enjoying the drama waaaay too much for anyone to have an impact on her behavior. She claims to be over Socks but refuses to shut up about it. She has deep seat issues with her relationship with Socks and I'm not going to be able to change that. Which BTW I have real trouble reconciling in my own mind because it's all about an internet relationship gone bad which at the end of the day doesn't even amount to a minuscule pile of fly shit. IMHO internet relationships are the equivalent of two Jr. High School kids sexting each other and thinking it's a real relationship. Any adult who thinks like that, is one ultra needy, sad soul and probably in need of therapy.

BTW, I'm not telling you to STFU (at least not on this issue)  ac_biggrin  I'm expecting you to be the adult and ignore the noise. Every time you respond to Inky you automatically give her the floor so she can rehash her crap. You just give her the excuse she is looking for to continue her grandstanding. Furthermore the lobbying for the return of Socks doesn't help you out any as well. It makes you look like the catalyst for the continuation of that ludicrous triangle of drama.

Thank you.  I feel better knowing someone sees it for what it's worth.

I didn't ask Leo back to keep at her btw.  I thought after the last round everything was said and done. I'm just sick of it but you're right.  I need to let them slug it out and not tell them to STFU because it just gives Inky the attention she whores for.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"that's because you are the only one here that thinks you are acting like an adult....everyone else thinks you are acting like a 10 year old spoiled child...who has zero self control or discipline

Who nominated you as the spokesperson for everyone?  I would have thought they would have picked someone smarter and better looking.

ac_rollseyes

lol......that hurts

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Thank you.  I feel better knowing someone sees it for what it's worth.

I didn't ask Leo back to keep at her btw.  I thought after the last round everything was said and done. I'm just sick of it but you're right.  I need to let them slug it out and not tell them to STFU because it just gives Inky the attention she whores for.

I know you didn't but not everyone on VF is as smart and perceptive as I.    ac_biggrin

Unfortunately your boyfriend seems to be just as nuts as Inky with this shit. He is like a pyromaniac who simply cannot stop himself from pouring gas on a fire. Also if you notice Inky is not above piggybacking on my attacks on Socks if it will bolster her position; so it will seem that I'm going to have to refrain from responding to any of his jabs at me as well.  

BTW, I saw your latest posts directed toward the two of them in the "Wanted" thread; they were excellent. Unfortunately your logical pleas to stop the bullshit and move on will probably fall on deaf ears because they are both crazier than shithouse rats.