The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"that's because you are the only one here that thinks you are acting like an adult....everyone else thinks you are acting like a 10 year old spoiled child...who has zero self control or discipline

Who nominated you as the spokesperson for everyone?  I would have thought they would have picked someone smarter and better looking.

ac_rollseyes

lol......that hurts

Hehe sorry I couldn't help myself :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"

I know exactly what "impact" it will have. Every fool on VF who thinks she is the persecuted individual (and you know who they are) will weigh in and I will end up looking like the bad guy. That will only serve to make her play the victim all the more. You of all people should know this.

Unfortunately Inky seems to be enjoying the drama waaaay too much for anyone to have an impact on her behavior. She claims to be over Socks but refuses to shut up about it. She has deep seat issues with her relationship with Socks and I'm not going to be able to change that. Which BTW I have real trouble reconciling in my own mind because it's all about an internet relationship gone bad which at the end of the day doesn't even amount to a minuscule pile of fly shit. IMHO internet relationships are the equivalent of two Jr. High School kids sexting each other and thinking it's a real relationship. Any adult who thinks like that, is one ultra needy, sad soul and probably in need of therapy.

BTW, I'm not telling you to STFU (at least not on this issue)  ac_biggrin  I'm expecting you to be the adult and ignore the noise. Every time you respond to Inky you automatically give her the floor so she can rehash her crap. You just give her the excuse she is looking for to continue her grandstanding. Furthermore the lobbying for the return of Socks doesn't help you out any as well. It makes you look like the catalyst for the continuation of that ludicrous triangle of drama.

Thank you.  I feel better knowing someone sees it for what it's worth.

I didn't ask Leo back to keep at her btw.  I thought after the last round everything was said and done. I'm just sick of it but you're right.  I need to let them slug it out and not tell them to STFU because it just gives Inky the attention she whores for.

I know you didn't but not everyone on VF is as smart and perceptive as I.    ac_biggrin

Unfortunately your boyfriend seems to be just as nuts as Inky with this shit. He is like a pyromaniac who simply cannot stop himself from pouring gas on a fire. Also if you notice Inky is not above piggybacking on my attacks on Socks if it will bolster her position; so it will seem that I'm going to have to refrain from responding to any of his jabs at me as well.  

BTW, I saw your latest posts directed toward the two of them in the "Wanted" thread; they were excellent. Unfortunately your logical pleas to stop the bullshit and move on will probably fall on deaf ears because they are both crazier than shithouse rats.

Yeah he's still really pissed at her and wants her to go away.  I understand that.  I've explained to him that ignoring her is his best option but he lets his temper rule the roost.

Thank you for being perceptive.  :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Fuck, why can't everyone just follow my sparkling example and just get along.  ac_gumpop

keeper

Yes, what she said, or her, ya what her said.

just my 2 cents  ac_tongue

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Yes, what she said, or her, ya what her said.

just my 2 cents  ac_tongue

Nod and smile Keeps, nod and smile.

keeper

I had a whole big speech wrote out about something renee said about internet dating but deleted it, just not in the mood to debate.

Hows things Shen baby?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I had a whole big speech wrote out about something renee said about internet dating but deleted it, just not in the mood to debate.

Hows things Shen baby?

Well Keeps. I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and I caught the flu....perfect fucking timing eh?

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"I had a whole big speech wrote out about something renee said about internet dating but deleted it, just not in the mood to debate.

Hows things Shen baby?

Well Keeps. I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and I caught the flu....perfect fucking timing eh?

?

Damn, that sucks eh!!!, The people on the plane are going to just love you LOL.

Oh, dont forget, Always bet on black  ac_biggrin

If you win big can you take me away from this shit hole?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Hows things Shen baby?

?

Damn, that sucks eh!!!, The people on the plane are going to just love you LOL.

Oh, dont forget, Always bet on black  ac_biggrin

If you win big can you take me away from this shit hole?

You pick the island paradise stud!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Saltydog"

Yeah, I know. She is so stupid it is terrifying.

When are all those derrickhands and vac truck operators selling off their property in the Okanagan Phagdish Hardy.....IDIOT!!

Renee

Hows things Shen baby?

Make sure you wear one of those surgical masks while on the plane. You're Asian so nobody will think twice about it.   ac_toofunny

You probably got bird flu from KFC. Have a nice trip.  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Hows things Shen baby?

Make sure you wear one of those surgical masks while on the plane. You're Asian so nobody will think twice about it.   ac_toofunny

You probably got bird flu from KFC. Have a nice trip.  ac_hithere

Thanx, I've always got a box of surgical gloves around the house for just such an emergency. I can't wait, KFC in the US has extra crispy which you can't get here. ac_dance

RW

Shen, you don't really eat that stuff do you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Shen, you don't really eat that stuff do you?

Every bloody chance I get. It's good for ya.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!