The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

Well it made me feel better about myself and that's what counts.

There is really no need to go into lowlife mode in response to another lowlife. People like evs provide you with enough ammunition based solely on their low character without having to resort to childish racial or ethnic slurs. When you do something like that you enter the realm of Odinson, Joe, Mel and SMP. I know better and I let my temper get the better of me, it won't happen again. She is a low class, smarmy, little simpleton and I'm miles above her.

Nobody in their right mind would question that. However, I know mimi is evs most diligent pupil, so it is no surprise she is selective with her bottom of the barrel accusations. As usual, evs was the instigator of the childish personal attacks. Did mimi admonish evs for those instigating comments? Of course not. She saves her indignation for people that respond to evs vile churlishness.

BTW, evs has very little respect for cultural diffs. She has made that clear to both Zetsu and myself.

There is no question that she is a disingenuous little piece of shit. She didn't have anything to come back at me with so she resorted to the typical leftist tactic of crying bigotry. It all started because she had to jump to the defense of her adopted little psycho. How someone can even do something like that and still expect to be considered rational or even a decent person is beyond all rhyme or reason.

BTW, I did tell Mimi to get her head out of evs ass. Unfortunately she is in complete denial.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

There is no question that she is a disingenuous little piece of shit. She didn't have anything to come back at me with so she resorted to the typical leftist tactic of crying bigotry. It all started because she had to jump to the defense of her adopted little psycho. How someone can even do something like that and still expect to be considered rational or even a decent person is beyond all rhyme or reason

Yep, the last refuge of a scoundrel.

I really wish mimi would wake the fuck up and stop being the chief apologist for that despicable woman.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"here here  ac_drinks

Hey Annabelle, how's it going? Haven't seen you around in a while.

Renee

There is no question that she is a disingenuous little piece of shit. She didn't have anything to come back at me with so she resorted to the typical leftist tactic of crying bigotry. It all started because she had to jump to the defense of her adopted little psycho. How someone can even do something like that and still expect to be considered rational or even a decent person is beyond all rhyme or reason

I really wish mimi would wake the fuck up and stop being the chief apologist for that despicable woman.

She does carry a lot of water for that scum bitch; you have to wonder why.

Lesbian lovers????   ac_dunno ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

She does carry a lot of water for that scum bitch; you have to wonder why.

Lesbian lovers????   ac_dunno ac_toofunny

Could be ac_umm

Anonymous

I hoped this thread would disappear never to be bumped again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I hoped this thread would disappear never to be bumped again.

I don't mean to piss you off, but this one has to be said.

You know who wrote this in response to the Muslims protesting free speech at a movie showing in Sweden.
QuoteBut one thing we do know, showing them those images is equivalent to showing pedophile horror to somebody from this culture.

Unfucking believable.

keeper

I would seriously consider a different opinion of mimi if she would stop fingering Evs ass all the time.

Ladies  :howdy:

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"I hoped this thread would disappear never to be bumped again.

Why?

This is my only source to vent my opinion. If i could say it to their face i would

Plus, it makes for geed reading.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I would seriously consider a different opinion of mimi if she would stop fingering Evs ass all the time.

Ladies  :howdy:

As I have said before Keeps, mimi away from evs is fine. As soon as evs is around she takes it upon herself to be her biggest apologist/defender.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Why?

This is my only source to vent my opinion. If i could say it to their face i would

Plus, it makes for geed reading.

You have every right to vent Keeper..

But, there is one poster I like very much who now mostly avoids us because of this thread..

I know I am not very good at making everyone happy.

ac_crying

Renee

Why, it's one of the only threads on this forum that shows an occasional spark of life.

Anonymous

Why, it's one of the only threads on this forum that shows an occasional spark of life.

I know and I agree. It's the same on VF too. The only threads showing any life are the ones with the most personal attacks. Eliminate cheapshots and the memebee forums would have no reason to exist. ac_umm

Renee

I know and I agree. It's the same on VF too. The only threads showing any life are the ones with the most personal attacks.

In the case of VF it's a by-product of the management and by association it gets reflected here. But on the other hand, I can understand Fash's feelings about this thread, is does not showcase this place in it's best light. Unfortunately the anger, disgust, frustration and feelings of betrayal run high with some of us. Which brings me back to my original point; it stems entirely from the management of VF.