The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"This is laughing BTW.

this is not caring BTW... ac_dance

RW

Great but I'm still going to laugh.

I win!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

You have to admit that its total bull shit that she was allowed to do that because she has a hard on for RW- crock of shit.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Keeper"

You have to admit that its total bull shit that she was allowed to do that because she has a hard on for RW- crock of shit.

no..i have to admit she can do whatever she wants..it's her forum...we are all just small cogs in the big wheel...i am ok with that...when i can no longer live with it.....i will move on

RW

It's not HER forum.  It was a modding tool that evs put her in charge off because evs has a hate-on for me.

Really, I'm flattered.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"So Inky deleted all the fight posts and threads in Ramble On and banned me from the subforum LOL!  

That's fucking hilarious.  What a pussy.

She did? Yet, I'll bet she keeps oddstain and Mel around. No wonder that forum is so dead. ac_rollseyes

RW

Yep she did.

I said when Inky showed up on MB that the place was going to go to shit and sure enough....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"So Inky deleted all the fight posts and threads in Ramble On and banned me from the subforum LOL!  

That's fucking hilarious.  What a pussy.

Hey, I'm not banned. You know what your problem is RW...you're not polite and civil like me. If everyone just followed my sparkling example there would be no more war and ISIS would lay down their weapons. ac_cool  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yep she did.

I said when Inky showed up on MB that the place was going to go to shit and sure enough....

Your banned and oddstain and Mel are still around?? That's craziness.

Anyway, I cannot believe that idiot IA assumed the bitch, cunt, golddigging skank was her. White trash does not have a monopoly on sleazy behaviour. East Asian chicks are quite capable of it too.

RW

I don't think she did.  She canned the thread because she got called out for starting shit with you.

I'm just glad y'all get to see what this manipulative bitch is really made of.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

no..i have to admit she can do whatever she wants..it's her forum...we are all just small cogs in the big wheel...i am ok with that...when i can no longer live with it.....i will move on

Ummm no its not Iinkys forum.

Sorry but you sound like Evs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't think she did.  She canned the thread because she got called out for starting shit with you.

I'm just glad y'all get to see what this manipulative bitch is really made of.

She did eh? I was too hammered to remember.

Anyway, I seem to have yesterday's anger out of my system.

Obvious Li

Ummm no its not Iinkys forum.

Sorry but you sound like Evs.

i was talking about evs......i couldn't give two shits about stinky...and no i am the polar opposite of evs... ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You do realize RW is talking about the half wits on VF right?

I could help them, load the gun,sharpen the razor blade, tie the knot in the rope, open the bottle of pills, tie the rubber hose, All sorts of ways to give the dorks help.  ac_dance

As I understand it, Real Woman is saying that evs defends her posters that may have certain issues?

I know you are joking Keeper about your own prescription for these same people.

I think you forget what these "posters" have done.

I don't want to hold grudges Keeper.