The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Want me to start a forum?  :)

That's an idea but will it get the traffic it needs to be successful or even worth your while to administer it.  ac_unsure

Blurt tried it and how did that turn out?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Renee"
Sorry I got some of my spit on you. Do what I do, just wear a big plastic bag when you hang out there.  ac_biggrin

ac_toofunny

You mean like this?

http://wallstreetinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/jewishmanwrappedinplastic.jpg">

Oh my goodness Azhya..

Why is that man wrapped in plastic?

To stay fresh?  ac_dunno  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Wow, you're actually being serious. I thought I might have been reading you wrong somehow.

The danger of asbestos is well known around the world. It's responsible for over 100,000 deaths a year.

But do you know why it's dangerous and most of all when it's dangerous. A great many building materials contain asbestos and most of the time they are perfectly safe.

Once again you are just regurgitating stuff you've read on the net without actually knowing what you are talking about. So typical of you.  ac_rollseyes

Romero has no science background at all. His opinions are what he regurgitates from TYEE, Mike Huddema/GP, motherjones and HPO. They are are the exact opposite of science.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Wow, you're actually being serious. I thought I might have been reading you wrong somehow.

The danger of asbestos is well known around the world. It's responsible for over 100,000 deaths a year.

But do you know why it's dangerous and most of all when it's dangerous. A great many building materials contain asbestos and most of the time they are perfectly safe.

Once again you are just regurgitating stuff you've read on the net without actually knowing what you are talking about. So typical of you.  ac_rollseyes

Romero has no science background at all. His opinions are what he regurgitates from TYEE, Mike Huddema/GP, motherjones and HPO. They are are the exact opposite of science.

Well hopefully he doesn't carry on over this as he did with the last issue.

As you probably know my husband is a HVAC/Plumbing contractor and he is well versed in identifying asbestos on construction sites and he knows when it's dangerous and when it isn't. He also knows the procedures that are required for when it is considered dangerous and who to call to contain and remove it. Working in our office I've become somewhat familiar with the issue as well.

Asbestos is not dangerous unless it is broken, deteriorated or compromised in some way so that there is a possibility of it becoming air born. Stuff like asbestos floor tiles and pipe insulation can remain in place indefinitely by law if it is undisturbed and intact.

Thousands of people have become sick or died from asbestos in the US because years ago it was handled and applied without proper safety precautions or equipment. Unfortunately a lot of those unsafe practices are still in use in many 3rd world countries.

Anonymous

That's an idea but will it get the traffic it needs to be successful or even worth your while to administer it.  ac_unsure

The original was not bad. It actually surprised me. It went South when he decided to have it hosted on mmb.

I think it could work if we could get the normal posters to use it and keep out SMP/oddstain/Joe. Good posters can see VF is on it's last legs. It may be viable.

BTW, evs is calling you "hate blob" now. At least Sox puts some effort into his personal attacks. Fuck, she's an idiot.

Renee

The original was not bad. It actually surprised me. It went South when he decided to have it hosted on mmb.

I think it could work if we could get the normal posters to use it and keep out SMP/oddstain/Joe. Good posters can see VF is on it's last legs. It may be viable.

BTW, evs is calling you "hate blob" now. At least Sox puts some effort into his personal attacks. Fuck, she's an idiot.

Yeah, I know but she is still clueless. It's just the same old same old from that stunned cunt.

She and her mentally disturbed little pet are the only people I have any hate for. She hasn't figured that out yet and probably never will.

I don't even bare Oddie and Mel any real malice. They just need a good kick in the ass now and then.

Anonymous

Yeah, I know but she is still clueless. It's just the same old same old from that stunned cunt.

She and her mentally disturbed little pet are the only people I have any hate for. She hasn't figured that out yet and probably never will.

I don't even bare Oddie and Mel any real malice. They just need a good kick in the ass now and then.

Evs has one thing in common with SMP....personality disorders.

I cannot post anywhere regularly where oddstain is. The shit he says about my baby boy crosses the line.

Renee

Evs has one thing in common with SMP....personality disorders.

I cannot post anywhere regularly where oddstain is. The shit he says about my baby boy crosses the line.

That was truly out of line. Stuff like that is why he made my ignore list.

It's funny but with all the years I've been on VF, it's only recently that I felt the need to use the ignore feature. And it's because the place is just full of idiots and scum. It's pretty much indicative of where the place has headed in the past year and a half.

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Arrgg I know!!! Right? What's he's he doing? working? Sleeping? Pooping? Geesh!

He must have met a woman. I'm fucking jealous. ac_cooper

Here i am, yup, i met a women alright. Feisty girl lol

Sorry i will make an effort to please all my fans  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

That was truly out of line. Stuff like that is why he made my ignore list.

It's funny but with all the years I've been on VF, it's only recently that I felt the need to use the ignore feature. And it's because the place is just full of idiots and scum. It's pretty much indicative of where the place has headed in the past year and a half.

When I first joined I didn't use it either. Now I cannot post there without it. The people that remain I wouldn't shake hands with without wearing several layers of gloves.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Annie"Arrgg I know!!! Right? What's he's he doing? working? Sleeping? Pooping? Geesh!

He must have met a woman. I'm fucking jealous. ac_cooper

Here i am, yup, i met a women alright. Feisty girl lol

Sorry i will make an effort to please all my fans  ac_toofunny

Watch out for those "feisty" ones, Keeper. They're a handful.  ac_hithere

Romero

Safe asbestos isn't banned and doesn't need to be removed. Dangerous asbestos however is banned and needs to be removed.

You wouldn't live in a house with asbestos insulation, would you? So there's good reason why those "shady" asbestos removal companies are in business because of "government enviro Nazi mandates".

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"

Safe asbestos isn't banned and doesn't need to be removed. Dangerous asbestos however is banned and needs to be removed.

You wouldn't live in a house with asbestos insulation, would you? So there's good reason why those "shady" asbestos removal companies are in business because of "government enviro Nazi mandates".

You simply cannot refrain from making an ass out of yourself, can you?

If you knew anything about the underside of the contracting industry it might be worth debating you but since you probably don't know your ass from a hole in the ground (like with most issues) it's not worth it.

People like you just love the hysterics that the alarmists on your side of the sociopolitical spectrum use to lead you around by your sheep like noses. Government fixes all in your unicorn and fairy filled world.  ac_toofunny  Once again, nancy, we find you widely flailing about all because you read something on the internet about the dangers of asbestos.

Go troll Wambo Wrong or Gary Joke. They're more your speed intellectually.  ac_cool

Romero

What hysterics? I'm only saying there's good reason why dangerous asbestos is needed to be banned and removed.

You don't agree?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"What hysterics? I'm only saying there's good reason why dangerous asbestos is needed to be banned and removed.

You don't agree?

What have I been saying about asbestos for the past two pages? Jeebus Christ on a stick; go back and read.  ac_toofunny