The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Shen, once again, you are wrong. :)

I don't like the pretending to be GBB though.  I think it is tasteless.

Yes, it is Real Woman.

Chickenfeets

I'm always careful around people who gleefully throw out the baby with the bathwater.  ac_unsure

There's gold and there's sewage in any online forum. VF and the ACC are no exception.

Also, retardation can be no more than a speck in your neighbour's eye.

Let those who have ears to hear... tell me to fuck off.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I'm always careful around people who gleefully throw out the baby with the bathwater.  ac_unsure

There's gold and there's sewage in any online forum. VF and the ACC are no exception.

You got the blinders on Blurt. VF is dead and most people recognize it's time to pull the plug on it. It's well past it's expiry date.

Chickenfeets

We'll see, Shen. Time will tell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"We'll see, Shen. Time will tell.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

RW

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I'm always careful around people who gleefully throw out the baby with the bathwater.  ac_unsure

The problem is who is deciding what's gold and what's sewage.  ac_rollseyes
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

The problem is who is deciding what's gold and what's sewage.  ac_rollseyes

A very, calm rational and unbiased owner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You got the blinders on Blurt. VF is dead and most people recognize it's time to pull the plug on it. It's well past it's expiry date.

It is not going to happen for now anyway.

@realAzhyaAryola

The new look could be compared to CPR, resuscitating something that's about to die, or make-up on a dead corpse?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The new look could be compared to CPR, resuscitating something that's about to die, or make-up on a dead corpse?

To be honest, I preferred the old look Azhya.

Anonymous

QuoteI like to think that odi is misunderstood for the most part.

It's shit like this that leaves anyone shaking their head and questioning that woman's fucking sanity. She sure has a thing for social misfits.

keeper

Evs should step down & let Mimi take over, atleast Mimi doesn't hate 90% of the people who post there.

Mean bitch!!! acc_angry

Anonymous

It's shit like this that leaves anyone shaking their head and questioning that woman's fucking sanity. She sure has a thing for social misfits.

I am surprised the posters on Vancouver Forum don't demand Odinson be banned like we did here..

Maybe she wouldn't act on their demands anyway.

ac_unsure

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I am surprised the posters on Vancouver Forum don't demand Odinson be banned like we did here..

ac_unsure

Many of the members have asked for Odinson to be confined to the "Ramble On" forum but as usual, evs ignores them.

She likes to keep nasty little shits as pets at the expense of the normal members. For lack of a better word, evs is a "cunt", end of story
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_unsure

Maybe?? No fucking maybe about it. It's the reason her dying forum is such a sewer.