The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Oddstain is trying to get your attention and affection Renee. ac_popcorn

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oddstain is trying to get your attention and affection Renee. ac_popcorn

He got told to STFU too.  ac_hithere

I hope when he reads my response that he spams the crap out of VF.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Oddstain is trying to get your attention and affection Renee. ac_popcorn

Whether he reads your response or not, he'll still spam the place to death. He doesn't have a life and it's not like he's going to get anything besides a pat on the head for it from the nutjob owner.

BTW, I never heard of "carrying someone's water" either. Despite the fact that VF is dead, I have learned some colurful English idioms from that place.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Whether he reads your response or not, he'll still spam the place to death. He doesn't have a life and it's not like he's going to get anything besides a pat on the head for it from the nutjob owner.

BTW, I never heard of "carrying someone's water" either. Despite the fact that VF is dead, I have learned some colurful English idioms from that place.

"carrying water" (doing someone's bidding) is an old saying. You don't hear it much anymore but it fits the mods on VF pretty well. Especially mimi.

I think it's funny how she only addresses me when I criticize her idiot friend evs. Then she comes out of nowhere to throw one of her snide little comments at me. She is so predictable you could almost set your watch by her.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee""carrying water" (doing someone's bidding) is an old saying. You don't hear it much anymore but it fits the mods on VF pretty well. Especially mimi.

I think it's funny how she only addresses me when I criticize her idiot friend evs. Then she comes out of nowhere to throw one of her snide little comments at me. She is so predictable you could almost set your watch by her.  ac_toofunny

I never heard of it, but English is not my first language. However, now that you explained what it means, it does suit mimi perfectly. She does that vile lunatic's bidding for her without fail. You sure can set your watch to it. It makes me want to vomit.

RW

mimi absolutely does NOT do evs bidding without question or fail.  I have no problem pointing out people's short comings but can we please be accurate FFS.

ac_rollseyes
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"mimi absolutely does NOT do evs bidding without question or fail.  I have no problem pointing out people's short comings but can we please be accurate FFS.

ac_rollseyes

Maybe from your point of view that's true, but it's not from mine.

She is one of evs little storm troopers and VP of the fucking clique of drooling sycophants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"mimi absolutely does NOT do evs bidding without question or fail.  I have no problem pointing out people's short comings but can we please be accurate FFS.

ac_rollseyes

She is one of evs little storm troopers and VP of the fucking clique of drooling sycophants.

I agree with you 110% Renee.

RW

ac_rollseyes

Really?  So she never disagrees with evs?  She never doesn't support her?  She never challenges her decisions?  She never speaks out against decisions she thinks aren't right?

Maybe you and Shen both need to start reading more and assuming less.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

ac_rollseyes

Really?  So she never disagrees with evs?  She never doesn't support her?  She never challenges her decisions?  She never speaks out against decisions she thinks aren't right?

Maybe you and Shen both need to start reading more and assuming less.

I like mimi very much.

ac_smile

Annie

I used to like mimi until she started insisting I prove myself when I brought up something but wouldn't do it herself when accusing me of something.  ac_rollseyes
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I used to like mimi until she started insisting I prove myself when I brought up something but wouldn't do it herself when accusing me of something.  ac_rollseyes

Hello Annie, happy birthday.

ac_smile

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks Fash  ac_drinks

Do you have any special plans or are you waiting for the weekend?

Romero

Oh, happy birthday Annie!

Please enjoy this virtual birthday cake!

http://www.1-800-bakery.com/images/Shadow_Birthday_Cake_med.jpg">