The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Really?  So she never disagrees with evs?  She never doesn't support her?  She never challenges her decisions?  She never speaks out against decisions she thinks aren't right?

Maybe you and Shen both need to start reading more and assuming less.

I don't care if she does or doesn't ever disagree with evs? I won't speak for Renee, but whenever evs has yet another hate-on with someone(and it seems to be happening a lot the past year or so) she is so predictable in her dog like loyalty to her boss.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike mimi personally. She is her most ardent defender though. Just stating a fact, that's all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Oh, happy birthday Annie!

Please enjoy this virtual birthday cake!

http://www.1-800-bakery.com/images/Shadow_Birthday_Cake_med.jpg">

Virtual cakes are good because they are only virtually fattening.

ac_smile

Annie

Quote from: "Romero"Oh, happy birthday Annie!

Please enjoy this virtual birthday cake!

http://www.1-800-bakery.com/images/Shadow_Birthday_Cake_med.jpg">

Mmmmm virtual chocolate cake......thank you Romero!   ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Thanks Fash  ac_drinks

Do you have any special plans or are you waiting for the weekend?

Hubby made me a nice chicken parmasan dinner last night, got a crock pot I've been wanting and my daughter made me a couple beautiful cameo necklaces. Oh and stuffed pink panther   ac_dance My son had to work but he texted me to say happy birthday and that he loves me  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

^Hey, that's kewl Annie. However, you be careful about telling us these things you naive girl you. We are not who you think we are. ac_dance

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha Shen

Old evs knows what's best for naive little girls like you. We might undo her positive influence on you. ac_lmfao

Annie

Anonymous

The bipolar twat is really on a roll tonight. Renee, RW, AA and twisting around decent posts into more pathetic hate rants. Wacko to the max!!

Annie

I saw that just now. Calling people blobs lol She should go take a look at her ugly blob of a face  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I saw that just now. Calling people blobs lol She should go take a look at her ugly blob of a face  ac_toofunny

That is the kinder gentler idiocy she has posted tonight.

Annie

She says I ned spelchec or sumthin....lolol

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
Really?  So she never disagrees with evs?  She never doesn't support her?  She never challenges her decisions?  She never speaks out against decisions she thinks aren't right?

Maybe you and Shen both need to start reading more and assuming less.

I don't care if she does or doesn't ever disagree with evs? I won't speak for Renee, but whenever evs has yet another hate-on with someone(and it seems to be happening a lot the past year or so) she is so predictable in her dog like loyalty to her boss.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike mimi personally. She is her most ardent defender though. Just stating a fact, that's all.

Again, you aren't stating a fact at all.  That's perceptive and actually incorrect if you want to stick to the FACTS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She says I ned spelchec or sumthin....lolol

She is always making assumptions about people she knows absolutely nothing about the paranoid twat.

RW

I still have her on ignore so I probably missed some of her better attempts to insult.

And why anyone would flaunt pride at being her pet is beyond me.
Beware of Gaslighters!