The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Really?  So she never disagrees with evs?  She never doesn't support her?  She never challenges her decisions?  She never speaks out against decisions she thinks aren't right?

Maybe you and Shen both need to start reading more and assuming less.

I don't care if she does or doesn't ever disagree with evs? I won't speak for Renee, but whenever evs has yet another hate-on with someone(and it seems to be happening a lot the past year or so) she is so predictable in her dog like loyalty to her boss.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike mimi personally. She is her most ardent defender though. Just stating a fact, that's all.

Again, you aren't stating a fact at all.  That's perceptive and actually incorrect if you want to stick to the FACTS.

Again, I don't care what anyone thinks. Mimi is evs staunchest defender in my opinion. You are welcome to disagree, I really don't give a flying fuck. However, I see I'm not alone in that opinion.

Annie

I agree with Shen, mimi does defend evs at times. Of course evs starts it with insults every time.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I don't care if she does or doesn't ever disagree with evs? I won't speak for Renee, but whenever evs has yet another hate-on with someone(and it seems to be happening a lot the past year or so) she is so predictable in her dog like loyalty to her boss.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike mimi personally. She is her most ardent defender though. Just stating a fact, that's all.

Again, you aren't stating a fact at all.  That's perceptive and actually incorrect if you want to stick to the FACTS.

Again, I don't care what anyone thinks. Mimi is evs staunchest defender in my opinion. You are welcome to disagree, I really don't give a flying fuck. However, I see I'm not alone in that opinion.

That's cool Shen but let's not call opinion fact.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I agree with Shen, mimi does defend evs at times. Of course evs starts it with insults every time.

Evs instigates with idiotic personal attacks, mimi defends the instigator from retaliation. Next day, same thing all over again. Yawnsville!!

Pull the plug on that sewer of a forum already.

Anonymous

That's cool Shen but let's not call opinion fact.

You know, on her own, I don't have a problem with mimi. However, when evs is in full school yard attack mode(which is pretty much all the fucking time), mimi too often defends the wrong party. It's how I interpret the silliness and to me it's FACT!!

RW

evs and I were at each other tonight.  Please quote Mimi's defense of her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"evs and I were at each other tonight.  Please quote Mimi's defense of her.

Did I say she did it tonight? If I did, I meant anytime not specifically tonight. Although, I did take a brief look at evs' drivel tonight and could not take anymore. Same old personal attacks from the same old erratic idiot.

No, I'm speaking of past and I'm sure future battles with Annie, Sox, Renee, AA, Wulf and prolly yours truly. Her defense of that vile twat evs is sooooo boringly predictable.

RW

mimi didn't defend evs with Sox.  She gave it to sox because he came at her.  Same with Annie.  mimi addressed a modding issue at first - she didn't defend evs.  I can't think of mimi defending evs re Renee.  I did recently see her tell Renee that ethnic comments were beneath her.  Is that defense?

Wulf?  Wulf who?  :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I took a look at Vancouver Forum this morning and a poster named smell the glove has a thread titled The ACC Forum Hates Us So Much!

In that thread Obvious Li has a post where he wrote if it wasn't for the record i would delete the whole thing...lol

I like that we have a large thread, but I agree with him..

Being noticed in a negative way is not what I wanted for us.

ac_unsure

Renee

Really?  So she never disagrees with evs?  She never doesn't support her?  She never challenges her decisions?  She never speaks out against decisions she thinks aren't right?

Maybe you and Shen both need to start reading more and assuming less.

This^

As I stated previously whenever I have something critical to say about that crazy bitch evs, 9 times out of 10 it's mimi to the rescue with some smart ass comment or rebuke. IMHO, the two of them are practically conjoined twins. One crazy the other sane but asshole buddies to the end nonetheless.

AND that's NOT assumption it's observation and personal experience.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Yeah mimi hates fighting.  She does that pretty much regardless of who is fighting and doesn't take side when she does it, or did you miss that in your "observations"?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"mimi didn't defend evs with Sox.  She gave it to sox because he came at her.  Same with Annie.  mimi addressed a modding issue at first - she didn't defend evs.  I can't think of mimi defending evs re Renee.  I did recently see her tell Renee that ethnic comments were beneath her.  Is that defense?

Wulf?  Wulf who?  :P

`

Jesus Christ RW, when I made a statement to Mad Serb about not bothering to argue logic with evs because she takes her cues from a sick fuck who has an obsession with child rape, mimi comes out of nowhere and says that I'm starting to sound like "Rambo Wong". WTF is that about?

Bottom line is this; my issues with evs go way back and they do not concern mimi in anyway; so she needs to keep the lid on her fucking tea pot and stay the fuck out of it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I took a look at Vancouver Forum this morning and a poster named smell the glove has a thread titled The ACC Forum Hates Us So Much!

In that thread Obvious Li has a post where he wrote if it wasn't for the record i would delete the whole thing...lol

I like that we have a large thread, but I agree with him..

Being noticed in a negative way is not what I wanted for us.

ac_unsure

it's ok fash..we will go for 500 pages by dec 31st.....game on.. ac_popcorn  acc_devil

RW

Hey ladies, remember when Munday wasn't an evs loving asshole?

Yeah, me too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Fair enough Renee.  I couldn't recall an example.
Beware of Gaslighters!