The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

married or whores all the same to me

that tea pot thread was the last straw for me

i couda kill her
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"BB usually wins the award again this week.
Quotealtho, morpheus is very conveniently absent lately. fine then, gambino and munday:

i ask for your apology to mimi and a signed invite to come back to the bee, pls! bullet form is fine too (esp from you gambi, being how english is not your first language), and you may add a box of chocs and/or a flower to make it reel nice.

c'mon, boys, you know you wanna do eet!

Best description of mimi was this one narcissistic, self centered, ego centric, smarmy and an attention whore..thankfully gone. Braindead, petulant, but thinks her geraitric white shit don't stink. I hate that nasty old twat more than anyone else I have ever met on any forum. If I ever run into her I hope I'm driving with the pedal to the metal.

I remember reading some her messages..

She didn't like you at all and made that clear everytime you posted.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"BB usually wins the award again this week.
Quotealtho, morpheus is very conveniently absent lately. fine then, gambino and munday:

i ask for your apology to mimi and a signed invite to come back to the bee, pls! bullet form is fine too (esp from you gambi, being how english is not your first language), and you may add a box of chocs and/or a flower to make it reel nice.

c'mon, boys, you know you wanna do eet!

Best description of mimi was this one narcissistic, self centered, ego centric, smarmy and an attention whore..thankfully gone. Braindead, petulant, but thinks her geraitric white shit don't stink. I hate that nasty old twat more than anyone else I have ever met on any forum. If I ever run into her I hope I'm driving with the pedal to the metal.

Why is that?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Why is that?

She didn't like my style/opinions and I didn't have much use for hers. I really hope if I ever do run into her shrivelled old white ass I am driving.

:lol:

Odinson

She didn't like my style/opinions and I didn't have much use for hers. I really hope if I ever do run into her shrivelled old white ass I am driving.

:lol:

Really, really could not stand that narcissistic old twat.

Some people are like that when they get old, lonesome and bitter.

And you are younger.

Odinson

Odinson

Really, really could not stand that narcissistic old twat.

Some people are like that when they get old, lonesome and bitter.

And you are younger.

It seems to infect old white women more than old Asian women. Asians are usually less full of themselves.

Youngwomen replace the old ones.

Odinson

It seems to infect old white women more than old Asian women. Asians are usually less full of themselves.

Youngwomen replace the old ones.

Young white women seem less humble than young Asian women too. There are many, many exceptions of course, but that is the sense I have get after studying lab whites. :lol:

:lol: you are correct.

Anonymous

QuoteRe: The Honourable Doctor David Suzuki

by eagle » Today, 19:05

Ezra's big mouth could cost someone a lot of money one day. His owner should think about having him neutered.

Sure Eagle, how dare he call for more transparency for unions and band councils. How dare we question corruption.

Stay over there and keep Gay Bob company...[size=200]cocksucker!![/size]

There is an eagle registered on this forum too..

Same person I wonder?

Obvious Li

Quoteevs wrote:

personally, blurt's more of a male than most forum posters will ever be in my book:))

the fact that he wears women's clothes only makes him ever so insanely more yummy:))

:roll:

the woman is certifiably insane.... :ugeek:

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "instigator"Punsy chaoheihei shenli the retardation of this forum

Good one instigator, you are as witty as you are intelligent. :roll:

OH OH. A glaring typo I think??. I'm sure you meant "twitty"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quoteevs wrote:

personally, blurt's more of a male than most forum posters will ever be in my book:))

the fact that he wears women's clothes only makes him ever so insanely more yummy:))

:roll:

Ah, I see what you mean. :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Good one instigator, you are as witty as you are intelligent. :roll:

OH OH. A glaring typo I think??. I'm sure you meant "twitty"

I wonder what happened to constipator? I kinda miss his silliness.

I can't say that I miss the things he wrote Shen Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Todays' honour belongs to that infamous troll Joe.
QuoteRalph Klein was a leader who was a reflection of his time.

The tough Right Wing NeoCon type governments which saw their heyday during the 80s/90s and peaked during the administration of George W. Bush in the United States.

But even the Toies in Alberta have rejected this heavy handed approach as they've tried to assuage those whose were battered by Klein's policies. So, why he enjoyed great success during his tenure as premier, it's doubtful given the social climate, that he could replicate that success with the same methods, simply because the voters/electorate might not stand for it anymore.

In a way, his death was fitting, as it marked the end of a top-down style of governing which was consistent with the severe methods of governance during the last century.

Comparing a pragmatic saver like Ralph Klein to an ideological spender like George Bush. :roll:

What people don't realize about Ralph is that he was neither left nor right. He was a pragmatic man of the people that could connect with people just as easily today as he did when he first became mayor of Calgary.

Looks like he does not know anything about Ralph Klein.