The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" ...so guess who gets the snide comments?

Us REAL women and the REAL men. lol

One has right to be angry, but I have come to just laff @ that type hypo ..... even give them a tease of bait to use to make fools of themselves now & then
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li" ...so guess who gets the snide comments?

Us REAL women and the REAL men. lol

One has right to be angry, but I have come to just laff @ that type hypo ..... even give them a tease of bait to use to make fools of themselves now & then

I still say hornEUng is a shut in. Nobody could function in society and be that obsessive and bitchy. He'd get his ass kicked on a daily basis.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I find many of them at her level of hypocrisy .... including one wannabe pretend goody goody  who goes to great length to appear goody goody. I suspect he doesn't even view the "selective" hatred and hypocrisy he spews daily as phony, vile  and wrong. I suspect he actually believes his constant (boringly so) claims of goody goody

Shame on Vesna for not condemning Pat/Kaylee.

True dat

You know our resident wannabe goody goody who I was referring to, right? I despise his hypocrisy more than any other. His "act" only makes him worse

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I find many of them at her level of hypocrisy .... including one wannabe pretend goody goody  who goes to great length to appear goody goody. I suspect he doesn't even view the "selective" hatred and hypocrisy he spews daily as phony, vile  and wrong. I suspect he actually believes his constant (boringly so) claims of goody goody

Shame on Vesna for not condemning Pat/Kaylee.

You know our resident wannabe goody goody who I was referring to, right?

Yeah, I do, but he seems a lot nicer than Vesna and hornEUng. That isn't really saying much though is it?

cc

To me his deliberate PRETEND "nice" act only makes him worse than the others. His always trying so hard to look like a goody is pathetic ... not to mention his judging people for how they "feel" about something. He just tried it on sharkie .

I know of no one who misquotes people and / or deliberately does not understand them correctly ... and then tries to use the misquote against them the way he does.

His goofy support for the vilest ideology on earth I could never forgive or see beyond

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"To me his deliberate PRETEND "nice" act only makes him worse than the others. I know of no one who misquotes people and / or deliberately does not understand them correctly ... and then tries to use the misquote against them the way he does.

His goofy support for the vilest ideology on earth I could never forgive or see beyond

That is the part I will never understand. You cannot say you oppose misogyny in all it's forms while condoning Islam. Again, totally incompatible.

cc

Exactly. Opposing & condoning misogyny at the same time ... it doesn't get funnier

Oh, I do understand it. He is slimier than the above mentioned - just tries harder than they do to look like he is a goody. I almost think he believes himself as a goody and "nice". He is not "nice". He is a 2 bit phony

Anonymous

I am a Christian, but it is wrong to insult Islam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am a Christian, but it is wrong to insult Islam.

Yeah, you would say that you fucking cowardly, fence sitter. :x

cc

It is never wrong to call a spade a spade ... never. "Wrong" is to call a spade  NOT a spade

We were given by god if you will .. a brain to use ....

"wrong" is to not use it to see or state what is obvious ... and especially to not accept what leaders of a group say what it is about themselves

Calling something exactly what it is (and even what it says itself to be) is not insult

I have learned more about how vile islam is from islamics (especially its leaders and scholars)  than from any other source  ... listening to the source itself is always the best way to learn about anything

Oh, and from its books. They contain more verses about how to conquer (by war and internal subversion) and then subjugate non islamics than all other verses combined. Think about that.

There are no books on earth that spout as much hate about those who do not follow it as the books of islam. And yes, I'm including the notorious vile Mein Kampf. "Bibles" the books of islam ain't. They are all books of war and killing or subjugation of all non believers

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It is never wrong to call a spade a spade ... never. We were given by god a brain to use .... "wrong" is to not use it to see or state what is obvious

We are also given a spine, but apparently the lady in red stayed home when they were handing them out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It is never wrong to call a spade a spade ... never. We were given by god a brain to use .... "wrong" is to not use it to see or state what is obvious

We are also given a spine, but apparently the lady in red stayed home when they were handing them out.

Shen Li, you will not build bridges with people by calling their religion hateful..

That's all I am going to say about this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen Li, you will not build bridges with people by calling their religion hateful..

That's all I am going to say about this.

Why are you so fucking scared to call that vile ideology hateful? Ah, never mind I don't wanna read it anyway.

cc

It is NOT a religion!!!!!

It is a hateful  misogynist cruel, violent supremacist IDEOLOGY of pure hate

"Build a bridge" and islam will use it to come over and take you over given the chance .... don't expect it to thank you for helping it with the bridge either. islam expects us to do its work for it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It is NOT a religion!!!!!

It is a hateful  misogynist cruel, violent supremacist IDEOLOGY of pure hate

"Build a bridge" and islam will use it to come over and take you over given the chance .... don't expect it to thank you for helping it with the bridge either. islam expects us to do its work for it

Building bridges is not what Islam is all about. It wants conquest not meeting people half way.