The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

bitch..i wanted 301.... ac_king

Too slow, that's pretty bad considering a fat chick beat you.  ac_toofunny

i'm still considering forwarding your cell number to the sex craved finn who likes fat chicks....be nice ac_dance

Try it little man and I will track you down and sit on you; no shit.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh, this is classy:

i believe rw was really abused as a child because she was probably consistently repeating obnoxious behavior, just like she does here. not only does she never learn, she seems to actually love abuse, because she keeps coming back for more.

Yeah, I loved the whippings, beatings, concussions, hair pulling, bruises, tosses down the stairs....

Who the fuck says something like that?!

Oh my goodness Real Woman, I did not know this..

How terrible.

ac_crying

fash...be carefull about getting sucked up into the whole RW drama bullshit extravaganza....just think like a rational person and you can skip right over it....... acc_devil

I'm sorry my life hasn't been as exciting as yours with your bevy of paid beauties.  

Fash, don't worry about it.  What's done is done.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

i believe rw was really abused as a child because she was probably consistently repeating obnoxious behavior, just like she does here. not only does she never learn, she seems to actually love abuse, because she keeps coming back for more.

Yeah, I loved the whippings, beatings, concussions, hair pulling, bruises, tosses down the stairs....

There are certain lines even I don't cross and that's when I am in to the mojitos and stewing about my Daddy's golddigging gf. Made me fucking sick reading it. She is truly the most despicable critter I have ever seen on the net.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"

There are certain lines even I don't cross and that's when I am in to the mojitos and stewing about my Daddy's golddigging gf. Made me fucking sick reading it. She is truly the most despicable critter I have ever seen on the net.

She hates you, Real Welching Woman and Renee the whale, so we know she's a good judge of character. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

RW

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

She hates you, Real Welching Woman and Renee the whale, so we know she's a good judge of character. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Should we talk about you Gary and your multiple names and locations that you give to Asian women you hit on?  What kind of crazy shit are you trying to pull you pervert.  

Stay away from the young ladies.  They have better taste than to fall for the failed humpings you're dishing out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

There are lines that people with decency don't cross.  On occasion, things get too heated and shit is said, apologies are offered but she created a thread just to say that garbage.  Then Inky, darling, sweet Inky, chimed in with her kink comment.   Those two are quite a pair.

But don't fret my pretties, I can handle it.  I've heard worse from better. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Gary, why do you come here if don't like us or don't trust us?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
There are lines that people with decency don't cross.  On occasion, things get too heated and shit is said, apologies are offered but she created a thread just to say that garbage.  Then Inky, darling, sweet Inky, chimed in with her kink comment.   Those two are quite a pair.

But don't fret my pretties, I can handle it.  I've heard worse from better. :)

I see old evs has upped the ante a bit with new rules. You might be banned or restricted to RO very soon.

I see even mimi was ready to pull the pin on evs forum today. If that happens and you are severley restricted/banned that forum is as good as kaput.

Annie

Soo the new rules, they apply to who? lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Soo the new rules, they apply to who? lolol

Hint, her intials are RW!!!

Hey Annie, did you see that sick thread old evs started about RW? Beyond despicable and even what's left of her friends are calling her out on it.

Annie

Ya, I saw that and of course mimi defends her, like WTF???
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

evs really needs to seek psychiatric advice and quick!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya, I saw that and of course mimi defends her, like WTF???

Actually Annie, mimi wrote this in response to an evs post.

Quoteevs wrote:

they didn't beat you enough, that's the problem.

mimi wrote:

evs....please step back. You need a break.

Mimi also said she thought about pulling the pin on that forum today. I think she MAY be starting to get sick of evs fucked up nastiness just like the rest of us.

Annie

mimi also gave the excuse that evs has been lynched all the time for so long or some stupid shit like that. No excuse, low blow and totally uncalled for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"mimi also gave the excuse that evs has been lynched all the time for so long or some stupid shit like that. No excuse, low blow and totally uncalled for.

Yeah, I had hope for mimi until I saw that. It's also beneath mimi to blame the victim. Reel's response was exactly what I was thinking and I'm sure most others too.