The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"Okay, for the record, I am not a particularly big girl.  I just wanted to put that out there.

I agree with you guys that there is a line and even in the midst of a heated argument, there are things that should not be said.  I think there were some comments made today that were extremely malicious but not unexpected.

What you need to understand is evs' words did nothing but make her look terrible.  They did not hurt me one iota.

I can operate within double standards and navigate this course without problem.  I appreciate your support and you speaking out against something that is wrong.  You are good people!

Maybe if more posters (including the gutless mods) spoke up to her constant malicious hatred towards the posters over there she MIGHT get a clue.  ac_dunno

Doubt full though, And it shows here and there.  ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Okay, for the record, I am not a particularly big girl.  I just wanted to put that out there.

I agree with you guys that there is a line and even in the midst of a heated argument, there are things that should not be said.  I think there were some comments made today that were extremely malicious but not unexpected.

What you need to understand is evs' words did nothing but make her look terrible.  They did not hurt me one iota.

I can operate within double standards and navigate this course without problem.  I appreciate your support and you speaking out against something that is wrong.  You are good people!

Maybe if more posters (including the gutless mods) spoke up to her constant malicious hatred towards the posters over there she MIGHT get a clue.  ac_dunno

We don't need to look elsewhere to find malicious hatred Keeper..

Did you happen to read some of the immature garbage Shen Li wrote about Chickenfeets yesterday?

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Did you happen to read some of the immature garbage Shen Li wrote about Chickenfeets yesterday?

Yes, I did.

I dont always agree with what Shen says and i think she is/was angry, We all know she has a short fuse.

Did you notice what was being said to RW? Perhaps a few words? yes? no? Or are you like 90% of the rest of them and wont speak against what bullshit is coming out of Evs mouth? I mean didnt she say that your kids learning religion at such a young age is a form of child abuse?

Interesting isnt it? how she continues to verbally bash EVERYONE.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Soo now what? Am I to be banned to the RO forum too? WTF? What a bitch!

Probably, but who knows with that erratic twat. I say now that she has made it clear everyone except Joe/oddstain/SMP and of course Blurt the buttlicker can hit the road, VF is all but dead.

Shen Li, stop it..

I know there are people that do not enjoy reading your constant complaining about evs, Vancouver Forum and now you are calling Blurt childish names..

Please calm down and stop posting when you are angry and irrational.

hey fash....it would appear to even the most casual follower of this forum that for two or three posters their only reason for being here is to complain about evs and VF....i guess if that is all you are able to contribute and it is confined to this thread so be it...but like the saying "whatever happens in vegas stays in vegas" it would be nice if "whatever happens on VF stays on Vf"...i also realize that for one poster stirring the pot and keeping it stirred is life...so be that also...but i would ask people to at least examine what has been going on here lately and take a breath...evs has nothing to do with this forum..if you feel that you are being treated unfairly on her forum then please just stay away from there....not sure what would motivate someone to keep going back and getting insulted over and over again.....just sayin

keeper

Edit:

But if we keep it in Vegas would we still have over 21 THOUSAND views.

I think not  :howdy:

As you were  ac_dance

Anonymous

Yes, I did.

I dont always agree with what Shen says and i think she is/was angry, We all know she has a short fuse.

Did you notice what was being said to RW? Perhaps a few words? yes? no? Or are you like 90% of the rest of them and wont speak against what bullshit is coming out of Evs mouth? I mean didnt she say that your kids learning religion at such a young age is a form of child abuse?

Look, I admit I was a little hot under the damned collar. It's not about me though or even Blurt.

[size=200]I cannot stand anyone who causes harm to children.[/size] Evs said children bring it on themselves and more specifically RW deserved the abuse she took. Sorry folks, if anyone makes a comment that repugnant in my ear shot, it's fucking on!! If I know of anyone causing harm to children, I will not rest until they receive justice.

Anonymous

Excuse me, do you forget the child abuse comments about how you choose to educate your kids? Back then, she was oh so concerned about child abuse and now kids bring it on themselves!! Sick bitch is off her fucking rocker!!

Anonymous

Excuse me, do you forget the child abuse comments about how you choose to educate your kids? Back then, she was oh so concerned about child abuse and now kids bring it on themselves!! Sick bitch is off her fucking rocker!!

Shen Li, evs was giving her opinion about private schools with a Christian foundation.

also, fash, if you are reading this, i never once said that you abuse your children, what i did say was that in my opinion, religious school are a form of child abuse because i think it's wrong feeding kids religion at a young age. those were my words, and that's my opinion on the subject.

Anonymous

Yes, I did.

Look, I admit I was a little hot under the damned collar. It's not about me though or even Blurt.

[size=200]I cannot stand anyone who causes harm to children.[/size] Evs said children bring it on themselves and more specifically RW deserved the abuse she took. Sorry folks, if anyone makes a comment that repugnant in my ear shot, it's fucking on!! If I know of anyone causing harm to children, I will not rest until they receive justice.

I know you love children, but I also know your outrage has as much to do with your personal dislike of evs as it does with anything.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh, this is classy:

i believe rw was really abused as a child because she was probably consistently repeating obnoxious behavior, just like she does here. not only does she never learn, she seems to actually love abuse, because she keeps coming back for more.

Yeah, I loved the whippings, beatings, concussions, hair pulling, bruises, tosses down the stairs....

Who the fuck says something like that?!

There are certain lines even I don't cross and that's when I am in to the mojitos and stewing about my Daddy's golddigging gf. Made me fucking sick reading it. She is truly the most despicable critter I have ever seen on the net.

There are lines that people with decency don't cross.  On occasion, things get too heated and shit is said, apologies are offered but she created a thread just to say that garbage.  Then Inky, darling, sweet Inky, chimed in with her kink comment.   Those two are quite a pair.

But don't fret my pretties, I can handle it.  I've heard worse from better. :)

I think we all know you can handle it but it doesn't take the disgust and the outrage away. At least it doesn't for me. That vile beast was so far out of line that if she had said something like in a face to face setting, she would have run the risk of having her skinny little ass kicked into the next Provence.  

I'm still in shock over it.

For those that sat in silence afterward; those who want to make excuses for evs and worst of all, those that have tried to say you somehow deserved what that vile pig said to you; well they are are no better than the morally depraved evil queen bee who owns the place. In fact they may well be even worse.

As far as I'm concerned VF is now truly a playground of the shit sucking damned and there is no pulling it back from the dark hole it has fallen into. Such a terrible shame and out of respect for the administration on this forum, that's the last I'm saying about this  ac_crying
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Unbelievable! I'm banned from the main board! I can only post in RO. What a bitch!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Unbelievable! I'm banned from the main board! I can only post in RO. What a bitch!

Count yourself lucky, Annie.

Now whenever I even look the main board, over I feel like I need a shower.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Annie

I didn't do anything lol She did say last night that one post from me could be the trigger. She really didn't want me posting anything at all. Truly shows what a fucking bitch she really is.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Anonymous

I know you love children, but I also know your outrage has as much to do with your personal dislike of evs as it does with anything.

OK, you got me. I would give her or anyone else a pass if they advocated child abuse as reasonable and justified to handle kiddies with attitudes.  ac_rollseyes

Give your fucking head a shake you spineless cow. acc_angry  I guess women who wear skimpy and/or revealing clothing deserve to be raped too eh? I guess she thinks pedophiles are not the sick ones because they kids deserved it too right? That would certainly explain her protection of SMP if she does.

Anyway, not likely you and I will agree. She is one very sick individual and her forum is just that, her forum to put mental illness on display.