The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I made an appearance and a couple of posts, but I really don't like posting on her forum. Even though you guys are there, it's like Renee says "I feel like I need a shower after".

I'll tell you what Shen, I love the fact that I got under her skin enough that she banished me to the corner.  ac_biggrin

It's actually a really good feeling to know that I irritated that puss, running, scab enough that she felt the need to segregate me from her private herd of idiots.

I still got it.  ac_dance
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Oh quit posturing you goddamn lightweights!  I got banned FROM the dumpster. To top that, I made a swamp rat delete hundreds of posts to hide her lies and bullshit.  Then, while having the admin on my ignore list, she got worked into such a tizzy that she managed to shame herself by supporting child abuse.

You bitches can't touch this.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I made an appearance and a couple of posts, but I really don't like posting on her forum. Even though you guys are there, it's like Renee says "I feel like I need a shower after".

I'll tell you what Shen, I love the fact that I got under her skin enough that she banished me to the corner.  ac_biggrin

It's actually a really good feeling to know that I irritated that puss, running, scab enough that she felt the need to segregate me from her private herd of idiots.

If you had said you beat the snot out of your kids because they deserved it, you would get to hang out with SMP and oddstain the fantasy-rapist asskisser.

RW

I post on MB because despite the owner and the trash, there are a lot of great people still there and yes, I include mimi as one of them.

mimi did speak out publicly so I don't know why you are chastising her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh quit posturing you goddamn lightweights!  I got banned FROM the dumpster. To top that, I made a swamp rat delete hundreds of posts to hide her lies and bullshit.  Then, while having the admin on my ignore list, she got worked into such a tizzy that she managed to shame herself by supporting child abuse.

You bitches can't touch this.

I am trying to remember if I ever saw anything this sick posted on the old Asian forums;

"i believe rw was really abused as a child because she was probably consistently repeating obnoxious behavior".

I don't think I did. ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I post on MB because despite the owner and the trash, there are a lot of great people still there and yes, I include mimi as one of them.

mimi did speak out publicly so I don't know why you are chastising her.

Same reason I posted in RO today. You, Annie and Renee are my homies. ac_drinks

She did denounce evs behaviour, but then she seemed to excuse it which Reel pointed out. I KNOW mimi is probably sickened by evs comments, I don't doubt that. She is in an awkward position right now. I read one post where she thought about pulling the pin. If mimi goes, there goes what's ever left of the mainstream posters.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

If you had said you beat the snot out of your kids because they deserved it, you would get to hang out with SMP and oddstain the fantasy-rapist asskisser.

But I don't want to hang out with that scum.

I want to see them gone either sent to a dumpster as Socks wanted or just banned altogether. As you know one is actually a dangerous liability to the forum, the other is a disruptive thread bombing jerk. There are very good reasons why they are confined to the forums that are either controlled by evs or controlled by one of her obedient minions.

Any other forum controlled by someone with a brain and a spine has blocked or jettisoned their carcasses long ago.

Truth be told, outside some scummy flame forum that attracts the lowest common denominator, types like SMP or Oddstain (as he behaves on VF) would not be welcome anywhere. I've been around long enough to know that their type of forum presence is not acceptable on any decently administered forum. Unfortunately the power that controls VF is scum and scum attracts scum.  

Unfortunately either through cowardice or just plain apathy no one is willing to openly support the idea of getting rid of them even though it is just plain common sense.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

But I don't want to hang out with that scum.

I want to see them gone either sent to a dumpster as Socks wanted or just banned altogether. As you know one is actually a dangerous liability to the forum, the other is a disruptive thread bombing jerk. There are very good reasons why they are confined to the forums that are either controlled by evs or controlled by one of her obedient minions.

Any other forum controlled by someone with a brain and a spine has blocked or jettisoned their carcasses long ago.

Truth be told, outside some scummy flame forum that attracts the lowest common denominator, types like SMP or Oddstain (as he behaves on VF) would not be welcome anywhere. I've been around long enough to know that their type of forum presence is not acceptable on any decently administered forum. Unfortunately the power that controls VF is scum and scum attracts scum.  

Unfortunately either through cowardice or just plain apathy no one is willing to openly support the idea of getting rid of them even though it is just plain common sense.

They are there because they kiss that insecure vile cunt's ass and we do not nor WILL NOT!!

Annie

Haha, when I "kissed her ass" and promised to "be good" things were fine but as soon as I had an opinion of my own, her gloves were off!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Haha, when I "kissed her ass" and promised to "be good" things were fine but as soon as I had an opinion of my own, her gloves were off!

No opinions that differ from the queen's are allowed unless you are in the clique and then only on inane matters of little importance.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha, when I "kissed her ass" and promised to "be good" things were fine but as soon as I had an opinion of my own, her gloves were off!

Promised to be good??  ac_wtf

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

No opinions that differ from the queen's are allowed unless you are in the clique and then only on inane matters of little importance.  ac_cool

Who are this clique's members? It really seems to be dwindling in numbers if it exists.

Renee

Who are this clique's members? It really seems to be dwindling in numbers if it exists.

I consider anyone who is or appears to be okay with "she who should not be named"  ac_toofunny  a member of the clique.

Anonymous

I consider anyone who is or appears to be okay with "she who should not be named"  ac_toofunny  a member of the clique.

I aglee and if we were to name names that would be the biggest brown noser on that forum, blurt, mimi, asal and lochdubh. Sound about right to you?