The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

If confining me to RO so that she can snipe at me unchallenged from the safety of he fouled nest then that's pretty sad. It just shows what a callow llittle lowlife shit she is.

It's all good though because RO is rapidly becomming the headquarters of the opposition. It also attracts the best people.  ac_hithere

I would join you kids there more often, but I think I would face time-outs even there. Nope, this is my pulpit to preach against the evil that is that subhuman piece pus filled owner of VF.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Keeper, he doesn't like me because I'm smarter and better looking :)

Munday and I have never really liked each other.

Not true RW, not true. Even though you usually disagreed on economic issues, he had respect for you as someone who could defend your position very well. That changed when you and Sox became friends. He really, really hates Sox ya know. His hatred of Sox is stronger than his respect for you. It really is that simple.

Really?  He's that fucking fickle?!

Hate by association.  A weak man's contempt.

I think he likes you and he is just jealous of that Neolithic leftover you have taken up with. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Keeper, he doesn't like me because I'm smarter and better looking :)

Not true RW, not true. Even though you usually disagreed on economic issues, he had respect for you as someone who could defend your position very well. That changed when you and Sox became friends. He really, really hates Sox ya know. His hatred of Sox is stronger than his respect for you. It really is that simple.

You've heard the enemy of my enemy is my friend. In your case my enemy making friends with my friend means two enemies now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I think he likes you and he is just jealous of that Neolithic leftover you have taken up with. ac_toofunny

Correct on the first part and wrong about the second Renee.

Renee

Come on Shen, don't diminish my efforts to slag old man Socks. He needs it to make himself feel appreciated. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Come on Shen, don't diminish my efforts to slag old man Socks. He needs it to make himself feel appreciated. ac_toofunny

He is full of himself, that's for sure. I'm sure Sox just considers himself confident.

All kidding and slagging aside, Sox is a damned good poster. He can articulate his position very well. In this type of medium, that is really all that matters.

keeper

I find that a bit of a cop out way of thinking......

RW, i hate your guts because you drive a BMW, ya bitch!!

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

ac_dunno

It is what it is right Keeps. OL is a grown man and does NOT need to justify his reasons to anyone. Much like RW and I disagree about mimi. I don't dislike mimi, but I have to wonder how low does evs need to go before she says enough is enough. RW disagrees with me about mimi.

keeper

ac_dunno

It is what it is right Keeps. OL is a grown man and does NOT need to justify his reasons to anyone. Much like RW and I disagree about mimi. I don't dislike mimi, but I have to wonder how low does evs need to go before she says enough is enough. RW disagrees with me about mimi.

Oh for sure, I like OL, He is funny. I was just asking a question, maybe he can make lite of it.

Dont get me started on mimi.  acc_angry , im quiet out of respect

Anonymous

Oh for sure, I like OL, He is funny. I was just asking a question, maybe he can make lite of it.

Dont get me started on mimi.  acc_angry , im quiet out of respect

I am already pissed off today because of car wash line-ups at Rabbit Hill and 23rd, plus there is dog shit in my yard, so it's too late for me. Mimi is mainstream and alright ON HER OWN. Around that vile, sick animal boss of hers and she is almost as big an apologist as Blurtsome.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Keeper"Why do you treat RW like shit? (I assume that is who you mean), I don't know RW that well but it seems your angry with her because of Leo? Or am I wrong in my assumption ?

Just wondering

i don't treat RW like shit.....she started this fucking mess and now she wants to dodge responsibility and rally the troops to hoist it all off on evs...no dice...she broke it so she can man up and fucking own it...socks is a whole separate matter.....evs has her own issues.....agreed.....but having five or six posters hurl abuse at her nonstop 24/7 is a bit much.....whether you think she deserves it or not..i repeat what i've said many many times before....if you folks are unhappy at VF....than stay the fuck away from there and avoid the disappointment

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Why do you treat RW like shit? (I assume that is who you mean), I don't know RW that well but it seems your angry with her because of Leo? Or am I wrong in my assumption ?

Just wondering

i don't treat RW like shit.....she started this fucking mess and now she wants to dodge responsibility and rally the troops to hoist it all off on evs...no dice...she broke it so she can man up and fucking own it...socks is a whole separate matter.....evs has her own issues.....agreed.....but having five or six posters hurl abuse at her nonstop 24/7 is a bit much.....whether you think she deserves it or not..i repeat what i've said many many times before....if you folks are unhappy at VF....than stay the fuck away from there and avoid the disappointment

She did? How so? I thought VF started circling the bowl when Blurt left as admin and evs immediately unbanned SMP. Ghost was the first to leave and it has been a steady trickle since then.

The mess started when evs stopped giving a shit what her community thinks. Quite simple really.

Anonymous

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"TOPS BIATCHES!! ac_razz

finally...you got one...congrats

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"TOPS BIATCHES!! ac_razz

finally...you got one...congrats

She bows to her admirers.