The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

What did I start Munday?  

How have I rallied any troops?  

I generally don't even shit talk evs here, nevermind get a gang riled up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"What did I start Munday?

I was wondering that myself. ac_dunno

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
It is what it is right Keeps. OL is a grown man and does NOT need to justify his reasons to anyone. Much like RW and I disagree about mimi. I don't dislike mimi, but I have to wonder how low does evs need to go before she says enough is enough. RW disagrees with me about mimi.

Hi, Shen. ac_hithere We can also agree to disagree about Munday. He behaves like an asshole towards me so I'll have no other choice but to also treat him as such. I'm sure you'll understand.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I have no problem taking responsibility for that I've done.  What I won't do is take credit for that which is not mine.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
It is what it is right Keeps. OL is a grown man and does NOT need to justify his reasons to anyone. Much like RW and I disagree about mimi. I don't dislike mimi, but I have to wonder how low does evs need to go before she says enough is enough. RW disagrees with me about mimi.

Hi, Shen. ac_hithere We can also agree to disagree about Munday. He behaves like an asshole towards me so I'll have no other choice but to also treat him as such. I'm sure you'll understand.

Maybe you started something too Asia.

ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I disagree with some of my favourite posters, like RW, Fash and OL. Why should you and I be any diff.

We're both adults AA. We are free to choose our friends and enemies for whatever reason we want and we do not need to justify it to anyone. If I give shit about not liking OL, please feel free to tell me to go fuck myself. If I do something like that, I fucking deserve it.

Anonymous

Reply numero 3200......FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES!! ac_razz  ac_dance

RW

I disagree with some of my favourite posters, like RW, Fash and OL. Why should you and I be any diff.

We're both adults AA. We are free to choose our friends and enemies for whatever reason we want and we do not need to justify it to anyone. If I give shit about not liking OL, please feel free to tell me to go fuck myself. If I do something like that, I fucking deserve it.

That's called respect :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

That's called respect :)

My ESL teacher never taught me that word. I'll go look it up. ac_tongue

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_toofunny

Chaos always seem to ensue after I say what I think about the circus. Did someone say it's a house? Puhlease. That's not a house. Circus freak show is more accurate.

How come you are still not on the RO, RW? From what I observed, you and evs have had the most vicious exchanges too. Ah, I'm not surprised. This childish game reeks of corruption so I'm not impressed with the latest antics. It's just another form of bullying. Bully on. I can be one too. ac_king
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

Chaos always seem to ensue after I say what I think about the circus. Did someone say it's a house? Puhlease. That's not a house. Circus freak show is more accurate.

How come you are still not on the RO, RW? From what I observed, you and evs have had the most vicious exchanges too. Ah, I'm not surprised. This childish game reeks of corruption so I'm not impressed with the latest antics. It's just another form of bullying. Bully on. I can be one too. ac_king

Evs is the most vile piece of human excrement on the webs. You and I are restricted, but rape fantasy thread bombers who kiss her flat, hairy white psychotic ass are not? I don't want to even boost RO post numbers. VF needs to be flushed and soon.

@realAzhyaAryola

Evs is the most vile piece of human excrement on the webs. You and I are restricted, but rape fantasy thread bombers who kiss her flat, hairy white psychotic ass are not? I don't want to even boost RO post numbers. VF needs to be flushed and soon.

ac_biggrin I agree with you on that, Shen.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, Shen, can I please start a thread on ice hockey and The Walking Dead here? Please, pretty please? ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hey, Shen, can I please start a thread on ice hockey and The Walking Dead here? Please, pretty please? ac_dance

Don't tell or ask me just do it.

Just so you know, I am not an admin/mod here. It Is the Fash/Romero/OL show.

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh, okay. Thanks, Shen. ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola