Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Good to see you too, Keepz! In that case, awezome! ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Come on Munday, what did I start?

I am curious about that myself. I seem to remember the exact time that VF started it's slow death as being the time evs unbanned SMP??

What am I missing here?

i'm not talking about years ago forum history...i am referring to this current shit storm and RW's attempts to bring that sick fucking shit rat socks back to VF.....thats what triggered this current brouhaha...not smp not odi not anything else except socks and his girlfriend and their attempts to shove it in evs face...she knew exactly what she was doing and what the reaction would be......stop being a fucking patsy

THE IRON CH!NK IS NOOOOBODY'S PATSY and never will be.

As I remember the turning point in VF, evs unbanned a known stalker(SMP) against opposition from long term posters. Ghostie was the first to pull the pin and the rupture has never subsided.

Now you have Renee restricted and rape fantasy brown nosing scumbags from phinland who are teacher's pet.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"
I am curious about that myself. I seem to remember the exact time that VF started it's slow death as being the time evs unbanned SMP??

What am I missing here?

i'm not talking about years ago forum history...i am referring to this current shit storm and RW's attempts to bring that sick fucking shit rat socks back to VF.....thats what triggered this current brouhaha...not smp not odi not anything else except socks and his girlfriend and their attempts to shove it in evs face...she knew exactly what she was doing and what the reaction would be......stop being a fucking patsy

Ahhhh okay.

Oh, I own that.  That was my doing but I didn't do it as in "in your face" to evs.

Now what does that have to do with Shen, Renee, Asia, etc?

thx for being honest....it has nothing to do with them..they can form their own opinions based on their experiences......you may not remember this but i started ragging evs about her forum years ago...long before anyone else....however, i cannot abide the language that has been used towards her..it is unfair, uncalled for and over the top......i will freely admit you are not one of the persons using that language...i hope you guys can work something out..but don't expect that will include socks...that will NEVER happen..he is dead to this forum..if you cannot accept that then you need to move on...cheers

Anonymous

Ahhhh okay.

Oh, I own that.  That was my doing but I didn't do it as in "in your face" to evs.

thx for being honest....it has nothing to do with them..they can form their own opinions based on their experiences......you may not remember this but i started ragging evs about her forum years ago...long before anyone else....however, i cannot abide the language that has been used towards her..it is unfair, uncalled for and over the top......i will freely admit you are not one of the persons using that language...i hope you guys can work something out..but don't expect that will include socks...that will NEVER happen..he is dead to this forum..if you cannot accept that then you need to move on...cheers

I think we know you will lay down on CN's CTC controlled Edson sub in front of a 100 series train before you will ever allow Sox here. We accept that.

keeper

Ahhhh okay.

Quoted direct from the Queen Mental

"with you, never. i can only stop making war, but making peace - no.. sorry. that ship has long sailed, rw."

:howdy:

Obvious Li

Ahhhh okay.

I think we know you will lay down on CN's CTC controlled Edson sub in front of a 100 series train before you will ever allow Sox here. We accept that.

true dat princess

Anonymous

you may not remember this but i started ragging evs about her forum years ago...long before anyone else...

Really??

RW

Ahhhh okay.

Please don't thank me for being what I am but thank you for clarifying.

Socks had been quiet lately and he will likely get quieter as time goes on.  He recently piped up because of the comments evs made to me regarding child abuse, which were really low.  Now if she doesn't like socks and want him gone, she has the power to make that happen.  Remember that.

I took what Reel said a while back to heart and pulled back on letting her antagonize me.  She never stopped.  I even put her on ignore and she still didn't let up.  She's tried this with so many others with varying success but it doesn't phase me.  

The balls are in her court Munday.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

you may not remember this but i started ragging evs about her forum years ago...long before anyone else...

Really??

Shen, I have a recollection of reading posts between them going at it. I've been around since '08, ya know. What I have said is also just echoing what others have already said before. I did not utter anything new.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Please don't thank me for being what I am but thank you for clarifying.

Socks had been quiet lately and he will likely get quieter as time goes on.  He recently piped up because of the comments evs made to me regarding child abuse, which were really low.  Now if she doesn't like socks and want him gone, she has the power to make that happen.  Remember that.

I took what Reel said a while back to heart and pulled back on letting her antagonize me.  She never stopped.  I even put her on ignore and she still didn't let up.  She's tried this with so many others with varying success but it doesn't phase me.  

We all came to your side on that deranged, disgusting despicable cheapshot from the psycho owner of VF.

Reels is one of my favourite posters I have ever known.....well Mad Serb and OL are in the running too. As I remember, Reels had your back with evs latest bozo eruption?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Really??

Shen, I have a recollection of reading posts between them going at it. I've been around since '08, ya know. What I have said is also just echoing what others have already said before. I did not utter anything new.

Okie dokie, I registered in Jan/11. You know shit that I don't.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"Please don't thank me for being what I am but thank you for clarifying.

What did we expect from a coward? This is cowardice, corralling those one does not know how to cope with. It's just so hard to meet them half way so the easiest way is the cowardly way.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Please don't thank me for being what I am but thank you for clarifying.

What did we expect from a coward? This is cowardice, corralling those one does not know how to cope with. It's just so hard to meet them half way so the easiest way is the cowardly way.

The owner of VF is a sick, repugnant mental case. RW communicates what we are all thinking(in my case if I could speak proper English and didn't have an explosive temper). I like her very much, but she is fighting a losing battle and will be restricted along with you and I to RO.

They need to keep the main board for good posters like SMP/oddstain. ac_rollseyes

RW

Again, what evs said only hurt herself.  She didn't hurt me.  I was a little shocked that she would take it to that level but it is what it is.

If I do get banned to RO, such is life.  The prospect doesn't phase me any more than what evs says does.

Smile and enjoy yourselfs over there :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Maybe you started something too Asia.

ac_toofunny

Chaos always seem to ensue after I say what I think about the circus. Did someone say it's a house? Puhlease. That's not a house. Circus freak show is more accurate.

How come you are still not on the RO, RW? From what I observed, you and evs have had the most vicious exchanges too. Ah, I'm not surprised. This childish game reeks of corruption so I'm not impressed with the latest antics. It's just another form of bullying. Bully on. I can be one too. ac_king

Honestly Asia, I don't really know :/

You have not been restricted because according to crazy  evs, unlike me you never bad mouthed the forum. She stated as much in her taunting thread regarding those of us restricted to RO.

What that stupid transparent fool has neglected to admit is I have not bad mouthed the forum specifically. I have bad mouthed EVS and her administration of the forum based solely on the fact that she harbors and favors the freaks and creeps over many of the decent posters.

I know that foul birch knows this and my banishment is actually a result of her personal vindictive and malignant feelings toward me. It's just another example of how she is a complete failure as an administrator and dare I say a human being.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.