Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

The poor excuse has holes, Renee, totally lacking of credibility.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Chaos always seem to ensue after I say what I think about the circus. Did someone say it's a house? Puhlease. That's not a house. Circus freak show is more accurate.

How come you are still not on the RO, RW? From what I observed, you and evs have had the most vicious exchanges too. Ah, I'm not surprised. This childish game reeks of corruption so I'm not impressed with the latest antics. It's just another form of bullying. Bully on. I can be one too. ac_king

Honestly Asia, I don't really know :/

You have not been restricted because according to crazy  evs, unlike me you never bad mouthed the forum. She stated as much in her taunting thread regarding those of us restricted to RO.

What that stupid transparent fool has neglected to admit is I have not bad mouthed the forum specifically. I have bad mouthed EVS and her administration of the forum based solely on the fact that she harbors and coddled freaks and creeps.

I know that foul birch knows this and my banishment is actually a result of her personal vindictive and malignant feelings toward me. It's just another example of how she is a complete failure as an administrator and date I say a human being.

You fucking bad girl. You should follow the Iron Ch!nk's sparkling example to humanity.

I am full of fucking mojotos and pissed at my blue-eyed Iranian neighbour's Boston Terrier shitting in my fucking yard and my Daddy's golddingging skank gf.

keeper

:howdy:

keeper

I said it first about the CILQUE and it was just a matter of time before Queen Mental lost her shit.

Pssstt , hey Evs...... I knew you had it in ya. Roflmfao.

That is all ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The poor excuse has holes, Renee, totally lacking of credibility.

You know that and I know that, unfortunately the rest of the membership swallows it like candy.

But it matters not. I know I'm not well liked among the minions. They consider my no bullshit attitude abrasive. My political views bother the shit out of a few of the usual suspects as well. I kind of blow their concept of the dumb gun toting American out of the water and they don't like it. I get the feeling that quite a few of them don't do reality very well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

The shit hit the fan alright. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Okay, what else? ac_popcorn

ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The poor excuse has holes, Renee, totally lacking of credibility.

You know that and I know that, unfortunately the rest of the membership swallows it like candy.

But it matters not. I know I'm not well liked among the minions. They consider my no bullshit attitude abrasive. My political views bother the shit out of a few of the usual suspects as well. I kind of blow their concept of the dumb gun toting American out of the water and they don't like it. I get the feeling that quite a few of them don't do reality very well.

The bastards! You're totally cool, Renee! Totally smashing!  ac_drinks

evs is intimidated by you and this is how she deals with you. Most of us intimidate her.
@realAzhyaAryola

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
Honestly Asia, I don't really know :/

You have not been restricted because according to crazy  evs, unlike me you never bad mouthed the forum. She stated as much in her taunting thread regarding those of us restricted to RO.

What that stupid transparent fool has neglected to admit is I have not bad mouthed the forum specifically. I have bad mouthed EVS and her administration of the forum based solely on the fact that she harbors and coddled freaks and creeps.

I know that foul birch knows this and my banishment is actually a result of her personal vindictive and malignant feelings toward me. It's just another example of how she is a complete failure as an administrator and date I say a human being.

You fucking bad girl. You should follow the Iron Ch!nk's sparkling example to humanity.

I am full of fucking mojotos and pissed at my blue-eyed Iranian neighbour's Boston Terrier shitting in my fucking yard and my Daddy's golddingging skank gf.

Don't get any ideas about the dog Shen. Find something else for Sunday dinner. ac_razz

So tell me about your dad's skank. We have wasted enough time worrying about the assholes on VF.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

The Iron Ch!nk has never had that fucking problem. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Don't get any ideas about the dog Shen. Find something else for Sunday dinner. ac_razz

So tell me about your dad's skank. We have wasted enough time worrying about the assholes on VF.

My Daddy is 55, the skank is 34. My Daddy has thinning hair, a paunch and smokes. He is also quite affluent. It's fucking love I tell ya. ac_rollseyes

RW

Listen, I was warned that if I insult anyone I'll end up in RO.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Listen, I was warned that if I insult anyone I'll end up in RO.

Insult away I say. Join the fucking bad girl club.

I say if you are banished, Mimi is gone.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Listen, I was warned that if I insult anyone I'll end up in RO.

So what are waiting for, you pussy?

@realAzhyaAryola

Nothing wrong with being among the RObust.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola