The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The poor excuse has holes, Renee, totally lacking of credibility.

You know that and I know that, unfortunately the rest of the membership swallows it like candy.

But it matters not. I know I'm not well liked among the minions. They consider my no bullshit attitude abrasive. My political views bother the shit out of a few of the usual suspects as well. I kind of blow their concept of the dumb gun toting American out of the water and they don't like it. I get the feeling that quite a few of them don't do reality very well.

The bastards! You're totally cool, Renee! Totally smashing!  ac_drinks

evs is intimidated by you and this is how she deals with you. Most of us intimidate her.

Thank you ,Azhya.

I don't think it's intimidation as much as just plain old intolerance, fear and hate. Evs has always had difficulty separating the person from their point of view. She lashes out at what she disagrees with, especially if it scares her.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Listen, I was warned that if I insult anyone I'll end up in RO.

So what are waiting for, you pussy?

No way my chubby bff. RW has an actual backbone unlike the mainboard posters on VF or our gutless admin.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Listen, I was warned that if I insult anyone I'll end up in RO.

No way my chubby bff. RW has an actual backbone unlike the mainboard posters on VF or our gutless admin.

Calling the admin of this forum gutless isn't nice and it's not exactly fair. Fash is just trying to keep peace. She believes in the inherit goodness of people and the dynamics of the situation are completely foreign to her. Its not hard to see that all the animosity really upsets her.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

@realAzhyaAryola

Thank you ,Azhya.

I don't think it's intimidation as much as just plain old intolerance, fear and hate. Evs has always had difficulty separating the person from their point of view. She lashes out at what she disagrees with, especially if it scares her.

I understand what you're saying, Renee. It's just that since I joined her forum in '08-'09, I always found her to be intimidated from the way she spoke. Fast forward 7 years, perhaps she's not as intimidated now but I'd charge that under what you mentioned which is "fear." I agree.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Calling the admin of this forum gutless isn't nice and it's not exactly fair. Fash is just trying to keep peace. She believes in the inherit goodness of people and the dynamics of the situation are completely foreign to her. Its not hard to see that all the animosity really upsets her.

She has no fucking backbone and should be called out on it.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Don't get any ideas about the dog Shen. Find something else for Sunday dinner. ac_razz

So tell me about your dad's skank. We have wasted enough time worrying about the assholes on VF.

My Daddy is 55, the skank is 34. My Daddy has thinning hair, a paunch and smokes. He is also quite affluent. It's fucking love I tell ya. ac_rollseyes

Hey Shen, as a daughter, you aren't supposed to view your dad as a sexual person.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'm sure the woman in question isn't a first string draft pick herself. ac_toofunny

Renee

Come on Girl, you don't have fight with everyone. Please give Fash a break. I like her. IMHO, she is a genuinely decent person.

Renee

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Don't get any ideas about the dog Shen. Find something else for Sunday dinner. ac_razz

So tell me about your dad's skank. We have wasted enough time worrying about the assholes on VF.

My Daddy is 55, the skank is 34. My Daddy has thinning hair, a paunch and smokes. He is also quite affluent. It's fucking love I tell ya. ac_rollseyes

Hey Shen, as a daughter, you aren't supposed to view your dad as a sexual person.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'm sure the woman in question isn't a first string draft pick herself. ac_toofunny

I do not understand what you wrote because my fucking English sucks, I have been into the mojitos and I 'm fucking pissed. She is hinting she would like bigger boobs. Guess what? Daddy likes big boobs!!

Anonymous

Come on Girl, you don't have fight with everyone. Please give Fash a break. I like her. IMHO, she is a genuinely decent person.

MMMMMM, that's the problem. She will lick anyone's asshole that is nice to her.

Renee

I do not understand what you wrote because my fucking English sucks, I have been into the mojitos and I 'm fucking pissed. She is hinting she would like bigger boobs. Guess what? Daddy likes big boobs!!

What guy doesn't like big boobs? Let him have his big boobs.

What I'm saying is if they are happy together then just let it be. It's not unusual for someone in your position to not get it but carrying around so much resentment isn't good for you.

Renee

MMMMMM, that's the problem. She will lick anyone's asshole that is nice to her.

I don't think that's the case. It's just In her nature to be civil and nice to everyone. I've met a few people like that and from my stand point you can't fault them. In fact I respect them. They have an ability and a temperament I don't have.

Annie

They have they're own version of "Retardation On Other Forums" forum! It's called RORO made by mimi lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"They have they're own version of "Retardation On Other Forums" forum! It's called RORO made by mimi lololol

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree i guess....... ac_dunno

Annie

Nope, it doesn't!  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous