The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember when you were like that AA. I think when things started to change for you was when that vile cunt posted a pm you sent to her on the main board. Wasn't that the turning point AA?

Just so you know, I sent a joking pm to that effeminate, catty little retard EU and he posted it on the main page.

Where is that EU now, Shen? Did you kick him all the way to kingdom come? That was shameless.

Shen, posting my PM on the forum was a sign to me that she cannot be trusted after all. I realized then that she'd been fooling me all along. Before that event, she had been exhibiting some traitorous qualities leading me to question her character. When she posted my PM, it became plain and clear to me that I had been wrong about her and that she is in fact a shameless, remorseless, double-crossing, backstabbing traitor. I was no longer questioning that fact by then. Clarity displayed itself.

What is written between posters offline must remain off the board..

I won't tolerate posting personal messages on the board here.

^ This is an example of what I'm talking about. Fash is an abminstrator and a person that deserves respect.

Most forums I've been on have admins and mods of this character and principal.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember when you were like that AA. I think when things started to change for you was when that vile cunt posted a pm you sent to her on the main board. Wasn't that the turning point AA?

Just so you know, I sent a joking pm to that effeminate, catty little retard EU and he posted it on the main page.

Where is that EU now, Shen? Did you kick him all the way to kingdom come? That was shameless.

Shen, posting my PM on the forum was a sign to me that she cannot be trusted after all. I realized then that she'd been fooling me all along. Before that event, she had been exhibiting some traitorous qualities leading me to question her character. When she posted my PM, it became plain and clear to me that I had been wrong about her and that she is in fact a shameless, remorseless, double-crossing, backstabbing traitor. I was no longer questioning that fact by then. Clarity displayed itself.

What is written between posters offline must remain off the board..

I won't tolerate posting personal messages on the board here.

I felt bad for AA when the bipolar twat did that to her. When that effeminate little retard EU did that to me I wanted to slap the idiotic little fruit with his own purse. What a douche move. acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
When I first hit the internet I have to admit that I too was rather shocked at the nastiness I found and experienced. But being that I've always been sort of a a tuffy in RL, I learned real fast when to hit back savagely and when to ignore.

I'm not particularly proud of my recent conduct but I think it's been necessary.

Ah, I agree with Shen. You did nothing wrong.

Azhya, is it possible that evs was acting in anger because of the constant bickering?

I am not trying to judge or take sides, but frustration can cause people to say things they may not mean.

@realAzhyaAryola

^ This is an example of what I'm talking about. Fash is an abminstrator and a person that deserves respect.

I agree. When you are the host of a place where you invite others to come, you make sure they feel welcome and comfortable.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I agree. When you are the host of a place where you invite others to come, you make sure they feel welcome and comfortable.

Thank you Azhya, people like yourself, Renee and Real Woman make this place not me..

The very least I can do as the host is to make everyone feel welcome.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"Azhya, is it possible that evs was acting in anger because of the constant bickering?

I am not trying to judge or take sides, but frustration can cause people to say things they may not mean.

Fash, if that were true, I would have heard from her to let me know that she was wrong or that she meant me no harm but there was no remorse. Please stop defending her, Fash. She's an adult. That happened some time ago before the wave of "bickering."

Anyway, I'm fed up with this topic.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Azhya, is it possible that evs was acting in anger because of the constant bickering?

Not a fucking chance. She was proud of repugnant comments and did not recant a comma of her drivel.

keeper

Help me with this Blurt.....

Could be you're right, Leo. :thinking:

I only come here because I'm a mod here.

You, on the other hand, were born to Ramble On.

Tell you what, if you promise to lick my boot heels, I promise not to interfere with your dumpster-diving.

And, please, be compassionate: share your Sterno... nothing like a little "sock whine" to keep folks gay and fuzzy.

Is this you being "patient"

or

you stepping back because you find that kind of spectacle uninteresting?

ac_umm   ac_dunno

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"I felt bad for AA when the bipolar twat did that to her. When that effeminate little retard EU did that to me I wanted to slap the idiotic little fruit with his own purse. What a douche move. acc_angry

Aw, thanks, Shen.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Azhya, is it possible that evs was acting in anger because of the constant bickering?

Fash, if that were true, I would have heard from her to let me know that she was wrong or that she meant me no harm but there was no remorse. Please stop defending her, Fash. She's an adult. That happened some time ago before the wave of "bickering."

I wasn't referring to posting your personal message..

I did not know about that until today..

I was thinking of what she said to Real Woman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Help me with this Blurt.....

Could be you're right, Leo. :thinking:

I only come here because I'm a mod here.

You, on the other hand, were born to Ramble On.

Tell you what, if you promise to lick my boot heels, I promise not to interfere with your dumpster-diving.

And, please, be compassionate: share your Sterno... nothing like a little "sock whine" to keep folks gay and fuzzy.

Is this you being "patient"

or

you stepping back because you find that kind of spectacle uninteresting?

ac_umm   ac_dunno

I don't know what this post means?

ac_dunno

Anonymous

This is what AA and I find somewhat annoying about Fash. We are not arguing she has good intentions, but there are some things you just HAVE to take a stand about. The sleazebag move she pulled on AA is one and nobody with shred of humanity should have condemned what she did to RW and then leave her toilet of a forum.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
it sounds like it may be a while before christmas at grampas is a regular occurrence...gold digging slut

You got that right stud. I am not going to break bread with golddigging cunt any time soon.

FUCK, I hope they don't have a kid. ac_wot

a kid !!!!  ac_wot  ac_wot ..hey you and her could get prego at the same time....swap stories, share babysitters, get to know your new sister...talk about how to split the family fortune....hehehehehehe... ac_lmfao  ac_popcorn  ac_angel  ac_dance  ac_drinks  ac_beating  ac_dunno  ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
it sounds like it may be a while before christmas at grampas is a regular occurrence...gold digging slut

You got that right stud. I am not going to break bread with golddigging cunt any time soon.

FUCK, I hope they don't have a kid. ac_wot

a kid !!!!  ac_wot  ac_wot ..hey you and her could get prego at the same time....swap stories, share babysitters, get to know your new sister...talk about how to split the family fortune....hehehehehehe... ac_lmfao  ac_popcorn  ac_angel  ac_dance  ac_drinks  ac_beating  ac_dunno  ac_razz

Oh my goodness Obvious Li..

This will really get under her skin..

Good for you.

ac_toofunny

RW

Asia, I was there - I know exactly the things that were said to you by both of them.  What you say is accurate and I don't blame you for feeling the way you feel.  I roasted evs for that PM stunt and I saw all the remarks you endured while remaining composed.  I absolutely understand and cannot defend it.

Although I understand where you are coming from, I miss how you used to be - sweet, kind, leggy... :)  It makes me angry that it changed you.
Beware of Gaslighters!