The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I love how Ro jumps in here - it doesn't exist if he can't confirm it in an article :D

It was called BBW FanFest before this Romero.

In 2012 and 13 it was FanFest in 2014 is was a smaller less official event called BBW Bash 2014, now they are calling it BBWcon.

But even before that, big yearly BBW Bashs were unofficially held in Vegas, Reno, NYC and Chicago. Smaller ones where held all over the place. You could usually find one going on in the spring, summer, fall and around Christmas. Dimensions Magazine used to and I think still does have a forum dedicated to Bashes segregated and set up by region (east, west, south, etc.) They have been taking place in one form or another since the net started making it possible for people to easily link up.

This is the first year it is being heavily promoted, not sure if that's good or bad.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Can someone please help Munday find his balls?

Thank you in advance.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Can someone please help Munday find his balls?

Thank you in advance.

I think we will need dogs to track THOSE down. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Make sure to get ones with a good nose - I have a feeling his are really small :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Fashionista, I really do 'love you long time' for the Christmas PM.  It was unique, and appreciated!

Mel, why don't you just get a fucking hooker and get your sexual frustration over with. Spend a little of that trucker money ffs!! ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Not so. I won best fetish performer for last 3 years .... Must have been pretty good as  I'm only a 100 pounder

You only weigh 100lbs?? I remember you wrote somewhere that you are 5 foot 7. How the fuck can you only weigh 100 lbs? I am 5 foot 8 and weigh 143 lbs after I weighed myself last night.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I was a skeleton at 106lbs.

That was my point RW. CC must be the real walking dead....a fucking skeleton for ffs.

Oh yeah, and she's got a fucking rack on her too. Boobs on a skeleton. ac_huh

RW

Some people are just thin but maybe she meant that she is less than 200lbs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I was a skeleton at 106lbs.

Jesus; I think i was 106lbs in the 4th grade.  

Bitch. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Some people are just thin but maybe she meant that she is less than 200lbs.

She worded it that she "is only a 100 pounder". It's possible she may have meant something else or she was joking. If she isn't though, she must look anorexic.

RW

She doesn't type anorexicly...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She doesn't type anorexicly...

ac_tongue

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Some people are just thin but maybe she meant that she is less than 200lbs.

She worded it that she "is only a 100 pounder". It's possible she may have meant something else or she was joking. If she isn't though, she must look anorexic.

I think she was talking about her boobs. They are supposed to be impressive.  ac_biggrin