The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

http://www.mindstyle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Mini-SLP-SDCC-Blog-3.jpg">

Odinson

Oh and Shennie... You started it by posting about whitewoman hair... What woman doesn´t like to hear that.

You know that they spy this forum... lol

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's not exactly fair, Shen. Fash just wants the nastiness and the confrontation to slow down. The atmosphere has been especially angry of late on the Forums and I'm not just talking about the dust-up between you and evs. A lot of people are complaining about it. I've even grown hesitant to post in a lot of threads because I just don't want to deal with the personal attacks.

Nuff said Renee. You two are right and I agree. Fucking hard to bite my tongue sometimes though.

I know it's hard sometimes but you got to just take a breath and let it cool before you post. I used to be just like you, I used to get all hot under the collar over something stupid and really insignificant and then jump to respond. The reality is most of the crap is done for trolling sake and it is simply designed to feed into someone's angst. Just remember that none of this is real, it's all entertainment.

[/b]

what Renee said....true dat

Odinson

Hair can be shaven off but asians cant do shit about their genetical impairments. So it was really uncalled for to mention "slant eyes". Eves should be ashamed of herself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Oh and Shennie... You started it by posting about whitewoman hair... What woman doesn´t like to hear that.

Oh bullshit, it was a fucking joke between Annie and I. Any person with two brain cells to rub together could figure that one out.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Oh and Shennie... You started it by posting about whitewoman hair... What woman doesn´t like to hear that.

Oh bullshit, it was a fucking joke between Annie and I. Any person with two brain cells to rub together could figure that one out.

Not the ones whom are already out to get you...

But the truth is that they are hairier than any other race of women. :D

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Hair can be shaven off but asians cant do shit about their genetical impairments. So it was really uncalled for to mention "slant eyes". Eves should be ashamed of herself.

Gone for a week and I see you didn't use your time to smarten up. It's unfortunate but it appears that you are terminally fucking stupid.   :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Hair can be shaven off but asians cant do shit about their genetical impairments. So it was really uncalled for to mention "slant eyes". Eves should be ashamed of herself.

Gone for a week and I see you didn't use your time to smarten up. It's unfortunate but it appears that you are terminally fucking stupid.   :lol:

Asians just want to look normal and it is not okay to pick on their looks. Just like when you see a retarded person... It is not okay to laugh at them.

I have taken a new chapter in my life... No more of that racist nazi crap.

Gary Oak

Chinese guys want to get operations that make them taller, get bigger eyes and male hormone treatments so they can grow hair on their bony girl arms and concave chests. Probably get penile implants too so they won't embarrass themselves when they go to Russian hookers. They will spend tens of thousands of dollars on painful operations in the hope they will be seen with a white woman someday. :mrgreen:  ;)  :o  :shock:  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chinese guys want to get operations that make them taller, get bigger eyes and male hormone treatments so they can grow hair on their bony girl arms and concave chests. Probably get penile implants too so they won't embarrass themselves when they go to Russian hookers. They will spend tens of thousands of dollars on painful operations in the hope they will be seen with a white woman someday. :mrgreen:  ;)  :o  :shock:  :lol:

I have heard about the operation that makes people taller, but I doubt it is really that common on the mainland..

It sounds ghastly.

:shock:

Anonymous

Today's contribution comes to us from the Richard Simmons of Vancouver Forum, little EU. Seems he thinks ancient civilizations will abandon their culture, customs, history and religion if they can just get their hands on a few more Western vices and trinkets. This is the kind of white liberal racism that just makes me vomit. The sheer arrogance and stupidity to seriously believe the whole world secretly wants to be a rainbow flag carrying white liberal. Just boggles the fucking mind. :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Today's contribution comes to us from the Richard Simmons of Vancouver Forum, little EU. Seems he thinks ancient civilizations will abandon their culture, customs, history and religion if they can just get their hands on a few more Western vices and trinkets. This is the kind of white liberal racism that just makes me vomit. The sheer arrogance and stupidity to seriously believe the whole world secretly wants to be a rainbow flag carrying white liberal. Just boggles the fucking mind. :roll:

I would expect nothing more from EU. One of the biggest idiots I have ever seen on the internet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Today's contribution comes to us from the Richard Simmons of Vancouver Forum, little EU. Seems he thinks ancient civilizations will abandon their culture, customs, history and religion if they can just get their hands on a few more Western vices and trinkets. This is the kind of white liberal racism that just makes me vomit. The sheer arrogance and stupidity to seriously believe the whole world secretly wants to be a rainbow flag carrying white liberal. Just boggles the fucking mind. :roll:

I would expect nothing more from EU. One of the biggest idiots I have ever seen on the internet.

Yep, all true and he makes Andy Dyck look masculine.

RW

Sorry folks but in terms of idiots on Van forum, Spartacus takes the cake HANDS DOWN.  Ingetvtge whole thing with EU but he doesn't touch Spart's stupidity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sorry folks but in terms of idiots on Van forum, Spartacus takes the cake HANDS DOWN.  Ingetvtge whole thing with EU but he doesn't touch Spart's stupidity.

RW, I know English is not my mother tongue, but can you explain this to me please?