The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't even know.

You mean when IA got pissed and deleted a hundreds of threads right?

Annie

I go to post on a thread and poof! It's gone before I can! They ARE going to town aren't they? Pissed off/ paranoid/can dish it but can't take it/only they insult but no one can respond/pathetic
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Driving people away, flush that shitty toilet forum down already!!!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I go to post on a thread and poof! It's gone before I can! They ARE going to town aren't they? Pissed off/ paranoid/can dish it but can't take it/only they insult but no one can respond/pathetic

Really? In RO eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Driving people away, flush that shitty toilet forum down already!!!

Your preaching to the choir Annie. It's just a stupid joke now.

Anonymous

RW,

What in the fuck is this?
Quoteplease tell your group, referring to an "owner" of this place is PI and with all the stuff you have to say about the "owner", it is downright slanderous.

What in the fuck is that senile twat babbling about now?

Renee

They are all off their rockers over there. If you pay too much attention to it you'll go mad.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"RW,

Quoteplease tell your group, referring to an "owner" of this place is PI and with all the stuff you have to say about the "owner", it is downright slanderous.

She is completely disturbed don't even try to figure it out. She is just looking for attention. Don't give it to her.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"RW,

She is completely disturbed don't even try to figure it out.

X1000

Renee

Anonymous

OK, Annie started a thread and either Blurt or evs herself erased it. Blurt is turning into such an asshole.

Annie

Evs and mimi are only exercising their power of mods to delete whatever they want of the ones they don't want to see posting. It's they're pathetic way of saying "I can say what I want but you cannot"

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"OK, Annie started a thread and either Blurt or evs herself erased it. Blurt is turning into such an asshole.

You need to watch out for the yellow-bellied mod bird. ac_angel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Evs and mimi are only exercising their power of mods to delete whatever they want of the ones they don't want to see posting. It's they're pathetic way of saying "I can say what I want but you cannot"

It was evs that deleted your thread? Talk about rape, n*ggaz and me a lot plus say you are a big guy from phinland and you won't have to worry. You'll be allowed to post whatever, where ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"OK, Annie started a thread and either Blurt or evs herself erased it. Blurt is turning into such an asshole.

You need to watch out for the yellow-bellied mod bird. ac_angel

He's more yellow than I am. Besides, my yellow is only skin deep.