The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"He's just doing what he thinks is right.  He deletes quippy bullshit and leaves a truly malicious thread up, and refers to the place as a toilet, but hey, he's got principles dammit!

How do you stand it?

How do you go there and interact with those feckless toads and watch them fall over themselves as they prop each other up? How much smoothing of ruffled feathers and excessive application of emotional bandaids can you sit through before you puke your guts up?

Even in PH, I just don't want to post on that fetid sewer of a forum. It is sooooooo past it's expiry date.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"You're not the only one with a strong stomach around here :)

Apparently my stomach isn't nearly as strong as yours. Its a fucking barforamma over there. Good thing it's a Fucking toilet.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"You're not the only one with a strong stomach around here :)

Apparently my stomach isn't nearly as strong as yours. Its a fucking barforamma over there. Good thing it's a Fucking toilet.

Just when I thought it could not possibly get any worse there, she somehow finds a new way to lower the bar.

RW

There's only one thing that beats low -- HIGH!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"There's only one thing that beats low -- HIGH!

RW, what will it take for you to accept that it's over?

RW

When Renee Skypes me up and sings to me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"When Renee Skypes me up and sings to me.

Get her to do it from Vegas with her SSBBW pals. ac_dance

Anonymous

Another day and another evs meltdown.  ac_boring

Annie

It's this...Only I may talk bad about you, you may respond but if I don't like it I can respond with absolute nasty and then when you respond I can delete your response because I can! Ranks up there with I punch you I the face and then I run and hid and then get someone else to do the dirty work.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Good night people. I've had way too much fun tonight. I Still can't stop laughing.  ac_lmfao

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"RW,

What in the fuck is this?
Quoteplease tell your group, referring to an "owner" of this place is PI and with all the stuff you have to say about the "owner", it is downright slanderous.

What in the fuck is that senile twat babbling about now?

RW must have said something about VESNA (mod name BACK) THE OWNER of VF and was asking RW not to post her PI ...  ac_toofunny

Try banning me to RO you fucking Mental case.....  ac_toofunny

keeper

357 pages and going strong. ac_dance  :howdy:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Annie"lol Ya know what...the internet is a very big place with MANY other boards where free speech is appreciated and opinions of others is welcomed  ac_biggrin  ...I'm just gettin started.... ac_dance

now your talking.....go for a walkabout..who knows what you may find.....cheers