The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Scapegoat FTW!

Does this make me evs first permaban?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Real Woman"Does this make me evs first permaban?

No, ma lady.  I had the honour years ago.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Does this make me evs first permaban?

No, ma lady.  I had the honour years ago.

mel, you do realize each time you reply to RW, she has a gag reflex when she reads it?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

I am not here to please you and your ilk.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"I lost our bet Keeps....

just give me time RW, I will.....  ac_blush

keeper

RW

Quit ignoring your messages :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Quit ignoring your messages :P

for RW from Back.........unbelievable.......bloody hell

"just realized why you seem to need this place almost more than I do - you invite and in return thrive on evs negative comments as they earn you an endless supply of sympathy, which is possibly your replacement for love.

However, your presence and probing had made the forum very unpleasant for me, so I would like to remove your posting privileges indefinitely.

I am very sorry if this hurts you in any way (that is truly not the intention, regardless of what has been said prior to this), my intention is to save myself, and ultimately this place from further damage.

I hope that all who will miss you will follow you where ever you decide to go. I think you should start a forum of your own, god knows that hosting is not expensive and you have enough drive and stamina to do it.

I am doing us both a favor, RW. Good luck.

In addition, I would like to purge all topics from RO for now except this one, big apologies to subforum mods if they had other plans. To be fair to RW who will not be able to contribute or mod anymore, PH will be deleted as a whole."

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

wow.

And this is how Evs (back) deals with RW , my gawd shes got fucking problems.......

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Real Woman"I saw it.

I still like you, RW.  You're nuts, but I like you, for what it's worth...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

"just realized why you seem to need this place almost more than I do - you invite and in return thrive on evs negative comments as they earn you an endless supply of sympathy, which is possibly your replacement for love.

However, your presence and probing had made the forum very unpleasant for me, so I would like to remove your posting privileges indefinitely.

I am very sorry if this hurts you in any way (that is truly not the intention, regardless of what has been said prior to this), my intention is to save myself, and ultimately this place from further damage.

I hope that all who will miss you will follow you where ever you decide to go. I think you should start a forum of your own, god knows that hosting is not expensive and you have enough drive and stamina to do it.

In addition, I would like to purge all topics from RO for now except this one, big apologies to subforum mods if they had other plans. To be fair to RW who will not be able to contribute or mod anymore, PH will be deleted as a whole."

What is this about?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

What is this about?

Apparently RW is too much of a negative force on VF and since she feeds on evs negativity they deemed it best to remove her from the forum.  ac_crying They also trashed RW's subforum, "Pink Heat" as well.

BTW, apparently according to the "owner" I'm a wild forum animal but on a good note I'm also "sincere".  acc_devil

This is a freaking travesty; they have ALL gone so far round the bend on VF that there is no pulling it back.

I can honestly say I'm heart broken over this.  ac_crying
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.