The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^HOLY PHUCK ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot

Anyone else banned? Not that anyone should give a shit, but still curious.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^HOLY PHUCK ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot

I do not know. I have not tried to post and I doubt I will even try to make the attempt.  ac_crying

It's just not worth the aggravation for an outcast like me to even bother.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^HOLY PHUCK ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot

I do not know. I have not tried to post and I doubt I will even try to make the attempt.  ac_crying

It's just not worth the aggravation for an outcast like me to even bother.

Oh yeah, that's exactly how I see it too. VF is a toilet and it is really on borrowed time now.

keeper

And just like robots- Mimi,Blurt,Inky fully support EVS (who is Back the mod) 100%

What a piece of shit she is. ac_rollseyes

On the bright side, RW will be posting here more and we can hug and molest her at will.

I dont know about you guys but im excited ac_wub

Cmere RW  acc_hugz , Dont let that mental bitch ruin your day  ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"And just like robots- Mimi,Blurt,Inky fully support EVS (who is Back the mod) 100%

On the bright side, RW will be posting here more and we can hug and molest her at will.

I have a feeling mimi might pull the pin now too.

RW

Thanks Keep :)

This was a 3am one off by evs.  It had nothing to do with her mods.

If this helps curb her hatred, then it's not entirely a bad thing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Thanks Keep :)

This was a 3am one off by evs.  It had nothing to do with her mods.

If this helps curb her hatred, then it's not entirely a bad thing.

We all knew it was coming anytime RW. You fought the good fight and you took the high road.  :howdy:  ac_drinks

RW

I knew it was coming too.

I'm not sad aside from that evs couldn't get past her own hatred.  It got to the point where she was issuing me warnings for calling her the forum owner.  I guess if your hatred is that irrational, it's all you've got.

You can't ban your inner demons.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I knew it was coming too.

I'm not sad aside from that evs couldn't get past her own hatred.  It got to the point where she was issuing me warnings for calling her the forum owner.  I guess if your hatred is that irrational, it's all you've got.

She was really, really losing it. I just want to say, you have got a thick hide. No way I could have taken half the irrational abuse you did.

RW

That kind of abuse doesn't mean anything.  It's just being projected onto.  No biggie.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"And just like robots- Mimi,Blurt,Inky fully support EVS (who is Back the mod) 100%

I hug and molest back!

You're a sweet man.  

:)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I hug and molest back!

You're a sweet man.  

:)

You both are sweet.

ac_smile

Renee

I might be wrong and RW might be made out of tougher stuff than I think but I'm not sure you will see her that much.

I'm pretty sure she is hurting right now. She tried hard to make things right by explaining herself but the nastiness of the opposition was too strong, too wrong headed and too determined to pursue a course of destruction. ac_crying

What has taken place in the past week is something I never would have imagined. If having her deeply personal and painful past used against her in a petty attempt to discredit her position wasn't horrible enough; she was publicly and unconscionably stripped of not only her posting ability but her subforum and position as moderator. To do something like that in front of the entire membership of the forum was horrendously uncalled for. Actions like that should be reserved for private communication and they should NOT be fodder for the sideshow. I'm shocked and sickened on how inconsiderately she was treated.

I hope she is okay and I desperately hope she does show up here soon so she can receive some support from those of us who consider her a friend.  ac_crying

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"That kind of abuse doesn't mean anything.  It's just being projected onto.  No biggie.

Well if it's no biggie then disregard my previous post.  ac_toofunny

Business as usual.  ac_toofunny