The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"ROFL Keeper!   I think you might be on to something :D

God no Renee.  I can't even get myself out of bed never mind haul my ass up a ladder.

Laziness FTW!

He is more than "on to something", he fucking crushed it.  ac_biggrin

Well, that's just animal's perspective.  ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Shen, it's a line from this video:

">

I see.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Dont die Granpa!!!  ac_razz

Translate please for the ESL chick? ac_dunno

Don't worry Shen it took me a couple of minutes to get it too but then again I'm a fat dumb American.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

It's just a random line from a video :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's just a random line from a video :)

Good, because if there's a joke in there some place, I couldn't find it. ac_dunno

Renee

Truthfully I thought it was a reference to the queen's vehement opposition to any form of euthanasia.

Too deep?

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"ROFL Keeper!   I think you might be on to something :D

God no Renee.  I can't even get myself out of bed never mind haul my ass up a ladder.

Laziness FTW!

He is more than "on to something", he fucking crushed it.  ac_biggrin

Well, that's just animal's perspective.  ac_rollseyes

He beyond crushed it.  So perfect Keeps!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Truthfully I thought it was a reference to the queen's vehement opposition to any form of euthanasia.

Too deep?

Yes, way too deep :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Quit ignoring your messages :P

for RW from Back.........unbelievable.......bloody hell

"just realized why you seem to need this place almost more than I do - you invite and in return thrive on evs negative comments as they earn you an endless supply of sympathy, which is possibly your replacement for love.

However, your presence and probing had made the forum very unpleasant for me, so I would like to remove your posting privileges indefinitely.

I am very sorry if this hurts you in any way (that is truly not the intention, regardless of what has been said prior to this), my intention is to save myself, and ultimately this place from further damage.

I hope that all who will miss you will follow you where ever you decide to go. I think you should start a forum of your own, god knows that hosting is not expensive and you have enough drive and stamina to do it.

I am doing us both a favor, RW. Good luck.

In addition, I would like to purge all topics from RO for now except this one, big apologies to subforum mods if they had other plans. To be fair to RW who will not be able to contribute or mod anymore, PH will be deleted as a whole."

Good for the mod of Vancouver Forum. He or she knows Real Woman is a welcher. ac_drinks  ac_king  ac_drinks

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Too deep?

That's probably why I don't get anything about the woman.

I probably need to turn my brain off.   ac_huh

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Too deep?

That's probably why I don't get anything about the woman.

I probably need to turn my brain off.   ac_huh

Yep!!

RW

I hope everyone is okay now and you all can relax.

I'm truly fine.  It takes a lot more than this to break my spirit.  I saw it coming as well.  I could see evs' hatred, irrationality and desperation boiling over.  I knew something had to give and I knew it would be me.

I made my mark on that little corner of the web and on some of people who post there just as they made their mark on me.  She can take away my posting privleges but she'll never take the memories I have of great conversations with great people - the conversations I'm looking forward to more of with you great folks.

Fucken hugs!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

yes yes yes... But, Can we still molest you is what i wanna know.

Renee

Sniff...Sniff....someone pleeease hand me a tissue. ac_crying

Seriously though, I'm glad you came through the fire unscathed. You should be proud of the way you conducted yourself. I would not have been as composed or civil in face of such stupidity and malice.

You have my undying respect and I consider myself fortunate to be among the people that  will be hanging out with you here. :howdy:  ac_drinks

Renee