Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost

I don't normally get involved in this shit, but I'm going to add my $0.02.

I don't regret walking away from VF in the slightest. Now and then I'll go over and read some of the posts. It's always the same. Everyone fighting and calling each other names. Muslim hate threads, Mel slamming women, Ed breaking the law by stalking people, and a bunch of other crap.

It's tiresome and a bit disturbing in all honesty.

The forum used to be fun. There used to be some good conversations, but there hasn't been in a long time. All it's been is a whinge fest of epic proportions. I don't understand why people want to constantly start fights and name call, unless of course you're making fun of the Tartan Dragon.

Yes, sometimes I allowed myself to get drawn into these fights. Afterwards, I wouldn't like myself very much.

I will never understand why Evs wants to have people like that around, when all it's doing is forcing out good people. I miss a lot of the old posters. It would be good to see some of them come back.

But alas...

kiebers

Quote from: "Keeper"

Translation: Because [size=130]you[/size] associate with Leo i did NOTHING to help RW, its ALL about MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Fucking sad.

So who is the "you" you refer to. Just curious since the post was directed at Leo. Just trying to understand your "translation". Are you saying because Leo associates with Leo???
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

keeper

RW

Quote from: "ghost"I don't normally get involved in this shit, but I'm going to add my $0.02.

I don't regret walking away from VF in the slightest. Now and then I'll go over and read some of the posts. It's always the same. Everyone fighting and calling each other names. Muslim hate threads, Mel slamming women, Ed breaking the law by stalking people, and a bunch of other crap.

The forum used to be fun. There used to be some good conversations, but there hasn't been in a long time. All it's been is a whinge fest of epic proportions. I don't understand why people want to constantly start fights and name call, unless of course you're making fun of the Tartan Dragon.

Yes, sometimes I allowed myself to get drawn into these fights. Afterwards, I wouldn't like myself very much.

I will never understand why Evs wants to have people like that around, when all it's doing is forcing out good people. I miss a lot of the old posters. It would be good to see some of them come back.

But alas...

The interesting conversation was long gone because people like you who would make it interesting left.  Look at the topics here - all of this stuff used to be over on VF.

evs is also one of those people constantly causing shit with people so I highly doubt the environment is going to permanently change although I do hope she can settle down.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"

Translation: Because [size=130]you[/size] associate with Leo i did NOTHING to help RW, its ALL about MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Fucking sad.

So who is the "you" you refer to. Just curious since the post was directed at Leo. Just trying to understand your "translation". Are you saying because Leo associates with Leo???

Hey, Kiebs, how are you doing?  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"

Fucking sad.

Hanging in there Renee. Bout like everyone else wishing things could have gone a different direction. But hey, when you like about 98% of the participants it makes it tough, you get by the best you can.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I'm sorry Keeps, but this has fuck all to do with mimi.  

I am so fucking sick of her taking lumps for no good reason and even more sickened at her taking shit on account of me.  She doesn't deserve to be shit on for what transpired here as she has been supportive beyond her call of duty and for that I am grateful.

She, like so many others, wanted the fighting to stop and now it has.  I hope VF, and mimi especially, enjoys the peace it now has.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I read your posts to Leo kiebers.  The thing I don't understand is why wasn't he the one permabanned ages ago?  

He's done only what he's been allowed to do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I read your posts to Leo kiebers.  The thing I don't understand is why wasn't he the one permabanned ages ago?  

This is especially curious when you consider that 90% of his critics claim to have been aware of what he was supposedly up to from the very beginning.

Nothing makes any sense about this situation and it's because the resolution was controlled and orchestrated by a crazy person.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "Real Woman"I read your posts to Leo kiebers.  The thing I don't understand is why wasn't he the one permabanned ages ago?  

I have no good answer for that. I wish I did but I don't. You have more forum history and as far as I have read there has not been a true permaban yet. Perhaps that will remain true in the long run. I hope so. In more ways than one.

RW

Don't blame a leopard for his spots.

I have no intention of returning at this juncture.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm sorry Keeps, but this has fuck all to do with mimi.  

I am so fucking sick of her taking lumps for no good reason and even more sickened at her taking shit on account of me.  She doesn't deserve to be shit on for what transpired here as she has been supportive beyond her call of duty and for that I am grateful.

She, like so many others, wanted the fighting to stop and now it has.  I hope VF, and mimi especially, enjoys the peace it now has.

Sorry RW,

I will stop.........

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"I don't normally get involved in this shit, but I'm going to add my $0.02.

But alas...

She is off her bloody rocker. That's the reason!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Hanging in there Renee. Bout like everyone else wishing things could have gone a different direction. But hey, when you like about 98% of the participants it makes it tough, you get by the best you can.

Hey kiebs, good to see ya dude.

I hope things pick up, but US inventories are full.