The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
I would rather ignore them or simply leave, but I know other people need to handle it in different ways.

I prefer to laugh at them and call them names  ac_biggrin

I will try to make sure you have no grievance with me Real Woman..

I don't want to be laughed at or called names.

ac_biggrin

To be honest Fash, I laugh at people and call them names even when I don't have grievances hehehe
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Well for my part I can't say one way or the other. I freely admit there were times when I was out of line. There were times when I should have just walked away and for a long time that's exactly what I did.  Unfortunately I instinctively disliked evs from the beginning and it was obvious she felt the same way about me. At heart I'm an agitator and a shit talker and a ball buster, it's just in my nature. So I have a feeling it was never going to go well for me.

In the almost 5 years I was posting there I watched the place slowly implode because of the rot that was just underneath the surface. If you are like me, after a while you get the attitude of "fuck it", if we can have dangerous mentally unbalance freaks running around then it must be a free for all. Is that a "good" excuse for some of things I said.....no. I should have known better and I did know better, it's just that at times I chose to ignore the high road. Shit happens.

May I ask why Renee?

She was just very snooty to me from the very start and I got the distinct impression that it wasn't just the usual joking snarky interaction that is common on forums like this. It was just a vibe I got from her and then it was confirmed when she openly and personally attacked me on  a perticular issue for no good reason Other than just to be viscous.

I'm not going to go into all the gory details because they are too long to list. I'm just one of many posters that she openly disliked.

I don't understand why anyone would immediately dislike another person before they even start posting unless there was previous dislike on another forum.

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I also can appreciate that you don't want your friend criticized, RW, but a band of us don't share your opinion of mimi. She isn't above reproach at all and those who say, "I can't understand why mimi is picked on..." are playing dumb or having amnesia. Apparently, they missed the times she took shots at others or as Renee put it, threw pies at others' faces. She is not a saint to us. Those of us who don't like her did not come up with this stuff about her or hallucinated those unpleasant episodes with her. Those were not "dreamt up" nor "made up." She is not innocent. She is not to us what she is to you.

Fair enough Asia.  I accept that as I have stated many times before.

I'm also not going to stop sharing my opinion of her in the face of opposition.  Not my style.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

May I ask why Renee?

She was just very snooty to me from the very start and I got the distinct impression that it wasn't just the usual joking snarky interaction that is common on forums like this. It was just a vibe I got from her and then it was confirmed when she openly and personally attacked me on  a perticular issue for no good reason Other than just to be viscous.

I'm not going to go into all the gory details because they are too long to list. I'm just one of many posters that she openly disliked.

I don't understand why anyone would immediately dislike another person before they even start posting unless there was previous dislike on another forum.

Don't you ever get vibes from people?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, that's because they have "malice" in them, developing a bias on anyone as soon as they learn something about that person that they don't like.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Don't you ever get vibes from people?

I do Real Woman, but I like to give everyone a chance before I start getting snarky with them.

Renee

May I ask why Renee?

To be honest Fash, she probably knew me from one of the DV forums. I've been around longer than my tenure on VF. I may have done or said something inadvertently that she took offense to. I can't be certain what was but she didn't like me and in turn I didn't like her.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"Fair enough Asia.  I accept that as I have stated many times before.

I'm also not going to stop sharing my opinion of her in the face of opposition.  Not my style.

As will I about my dislike of her. I mean, I won't be here all day and night promoting her as imperfect because I don't have time for that. Who is crazy enough to do something like that anyway? As you know, I did put the woman on ignore because I have no interest in what she has to say and that will remain.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

To be honest Fash, she probably knew me from one of the DV forums. I've been around longer than my tenure on VF. I may have done or said something inadvertently that she took offense to. I can't be certain what was but she didn't like me and in turn I didn't like her.

That is what I was thinking too Renee..

She most likely knew you before you registered on her forum.

@realAzhyaAryola

I do Real Woman, but I like to give everyone a chance before I start getting snarky with them.

Haha! I had that same quality too before, Fash. I gave everyone a fair chance too back in the day. ac_cool
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Haha! I had that same quality too before, Fash. I gave everyone a fair chance too back in the day. ac_cool

I still want to at least try giving everyone a chance.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"

Sorry RW,

I will stop.........

That's nice of you, Keeps, but mimi wronged you that is why you behave the way you do towards her. Nothing wrong with that. You are not alone.

Yes, that is true, but I knew the respect rw has for mimi and posted what I did out of hate not because she had anything to do with rw being banned,....

With that said I don't think anything I say further will help, so I'm gunna shut my gob  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I also can appreciate that you don't want your friend criticized, RW, but a band of us don't share your opinion of mimi. She isn't above reproach at all and those who say, "I can't understand why mimi is picked on..." are playing dumb or having amnesia. Apparently, they missed the times she took shots at others or as Renee put it, threw pies at others' faces. She is not a saint to us. Those of us who don't like her did not come up with this stuff about her or hallucinated those unpleasant episodes with her. Those were not "dreamt up" nor "made up." She is not innocent. She is not to us what she is to you.

Fair enough Asia.  I accept that as I have stated many times before.

Never do that Real Woman..

I too like mimi and I won't stop giving my opinion either.

Anonymous

Sorry RW,

I will stop.........

That's nice of you, Keeps, but mimi wronged you that is why you behave the way you do towards her. Nothing wrong with that. You are not alone.

Yes, that is true, but I knew the respect rw has for mimi and posted what I did out of hate not because she had anything to do with rw being banned,....

With that said I don't think anything I say further will help, so I'm gunna shut my gob  :howdy:

Please don't feel you need to keep your opinions to yourself Keeper.

ac_smile

Renee

I'm not going to stop giving my opinion either.

That's why I'm always in trouble.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.