The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

You really don't know why she focused on you and gave Leo a pass?  Why you are the first person in the history of Memebee to be permanently banned?

I suppose I could explain it to you if you like.

OK, I'll bite, what was that bipolar twat's rationale?

Ha.  How can one refuse a question phrased like that?

Exactly , so spill it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "ghost"
I believe he contacted Superchecker's employer too. I THINK he also did something to Berry Sweet in rl in regards to her job.

Gordy got engaged? Is she Thai?

haha yep. She's Thai.

Holy fuck?? I hope it works out and she is not using him for a passport and then cleans him out.

Don't worry, Gordy is probably on to her, he thinks like a fucking criminal.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

haha yep. She's Thai.

Holy fuck?? I hope it works out and she is not using him for a passport and then cleans him out.

Isn't that reel a tease?

Get back here young man and explain urself.

Renee

Isn't that reel a tease?

Get back here young man and explain urself.

He's lost in the snow.

Anonymous

haha yep. She's Thai.

Thailand has some of the best female impersonators on the planet. Hope she's really a she. ac_wot

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Yes, that is true, but I knew the respect rw has for mimi and posted what I did out of hate not because she had anything to do with rw being banned,....

With that said I don't think anything I say further will help, so I'm gunna shut my gob  :howdy:

Oh shut up about keeping your mouth shut haha

You can say whatever you like Keeps.  I just reserve the right to disagree with you :)

I don't want Keeper to stop saying what is on his mind either.

Everyone is clear on my view, anything more is just over kill.  ac_flower

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
Oh shut up about keeping your mouth shut haha

You can say whatever you like Keeps.  I just reserve the right to disagree with you :)

I don't want Keeper to stop saying what is on his mind either.

Everyone is clear on my view, anything more is just over kill.  ac_flower

I didn't mean this specifically Keeper..

Speak your mind about anything.

ac_smile

reel

Exactly , so spill it.

Oh fine.

As far as I have seen, there's only one way to elicit a reaction like what you have experienced here.  

Why has she not reacted this way to Leo or Gambino whom she hates vehemently?  Because that's all she has ever felt for them.  But RW is charismatic and loveable and she was loved.  I firmly believe that RW did not do what she did intentionally and does not realize that she did it, but she managed the one thing that will truly drive a person to corruption and despair in this type of environment.  She made evs deeply care about her and then she betrayed her.  This was done first by damaging the board and then by joining forces against her with a person that evs despises to further damage the board (perceptions being subjective).

Evs is not bipolar or crazy or any of the other adjectives you use to belittle her.  Though I don't expect she'll ever admit it, she's deeply wounded that someone who first caused her to love her, then slowly, but effectively crushed her.  You've all known evs for a long time and though you may disagree with her and dislike her, you know that until she abandoned it in this instance, she lived her ideal through thick and thin.  She would not do this because she wore out, or changed her mind, or just plain hates RW.  She did this out of passion because she was spurned and betrayed and she can't rationalize the hurt or see what she used to see in RW through that pain.

Anyway, that's why.  You are right that it's not rational, logical, or particularly sane, but it's about as human as you can get.

Anonymous

Exactly , so spill it.

Oh fine.

As far as I have seen, there's only one way to elicit a reaction like what you have experienced here.  

Why has she not reacted this way to Leo or Gambino whom she hates vehemently?  Because that's all she has ever felt for them.  But RW is charismatic and loveable and she was loved.  I firmly believe that RW did not do what she did intentionally and does not realize that she did it, but she managed the one thing that will truly drive a person to corruption and despair in this type of environment.  She made evs deeply care about her and then she betrayed her.  This was done first by damaging the board and then by joining forces against her with a person that evs despises to further damage the board.

Evs is not bipolar or crazy or any of the other adjectives you use to belittle her.  Though I don't expect she'll ever admit it, she's deeply wounded that someone who first caused her to love her, then slowly, but effectively crushed her.  You've all known evs for a long time and though you may disagree with her and dislike her, you know that until she abandoned it in this instance, she lived her ideal through thick and thin.  She would not do this because she wore out, or changed her mind, or just plain hates RW.  She did this out of passion because she was spurned and betrayed and she can't rationalize the hurt or see what she used to see in RW through that pain.

Anyway, that's why.  You are right that it's not rational, logical, or particularly sane, but it's about as human as you can get.

What exactly did RW do to damage the board more than evs has been doing ever since she vetoed her mods decision to keep a known stalker out? I admit that IA/Sox/RW was nauseating, but I would take that over SMP's presence there or oddstain's rape fantasy thread-bombing bullshit any day of the week.

As Renee said and we all agree with here, the bipolar twat is always finding fault with others, but she does not do self-examination very well. She still acts as if that toilet of a forum is as strong as it ever was ffs!! ac_rollseyes

I am sorry reel, but she is a mental case and the fault for her forum's decline is 110% her own.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

You misunderstand me Shen.  I'm not explaining or claiming real damage to the forum.  I'm only explaining why evs reacted so strongly to RW, when she does not react to characters that actually do cause damage.  What matters is not what damage RW actually did, but the perception evs holds that she was trying to do damage.

Anonymous

Exactly , so spill it.

Oh fine.

Why has she not reacted this way to Leo or Gambino whom she hates vehemently?  Because that's all she has ever felt for them.  But RW is charismatic and loveable and she was loved.  I firmly believe that RW did not do what she did intentionally and does not realize that she did it, but she managed the one thing that will truly drive a person to corruption and despair in this type of environment.  She made evs deeply care about her and then she betrayed her.  This was done first by damaging the board and then by joining forces against her with a person that evs despises to further damage the board (perceptions being subjective).

She is a very political lady..

I find it hard to relate because I cannot offer too much about politics and frankly I am disinterested in it..

We have people here that are quite political too though.

reel

Quote from: "Real Woman"nvm

ac_smile

I should have been patient.

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"nvm

ac_smile

I should have been patient.

I replied before I saw you has explained is all.
Beware of Gaslighters!