The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

But Renee, then we have to read his stupid crap like telling us women what's in our underwear or what happens to our bodies after we have kids or some other nonsense he knows nothing about.  Can't we just sucker him into giving us his address then go on a road trip and beat him?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Munday is just being a boob.

I like Obvious Li very much as I like Romero too..

He may have reason for the way he feels, but I believe a compromise of some kind is possible that would allow Leopardsocks to post here.

Sure.  Munday calms the fuck down, Leo doesn't poke at him and we are all happy happy :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

He may have reason for the way he feels, but I believe a compromise of some kind is possible that would allow Leopardsocks to post here.

Sure.  Munday calms the fuck down, Leo doesn't poke at him and we are all happy happy :)

I could accept that Real Woman if Leopardsocks and Obvious Li could accept it too.

RW

They won't and I am about to get a lashing hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

ghost

Well shoot, I jinxed him.

According to Gordy's Facebook status, he's single again. And looking to sell a very expensive diamond ring.

RW

I used to like Gordy and email with him regularly.  Then I found out how he treats women and I haven't spoken to him since.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"They won't and I am about to get a lashing hahaha

Not from me Real Woman..

I still feel a compromise is possible..

I have to go to work now..

If you want to discuss this off the board Obvious Li, please contact me..

Have a lovely day everyone.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

If I promise not to make too big of a mess while spilling Leo's blood; will that make the difference.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"But Renee, then we have to read his stupid crap like telling us women what's in our underwear or what happens to our bodies after we have kids or some other nonsense he knows nothing about.  Can't we just sucker him into giving us his address then go on a road trip and beat him?

Better yet we could hire someone to do it. I don't want to touch that slimy fucker.  ac_beating
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Good point.  That's what I get for not sleeping hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I used to like Gordy and email with him regularly.  Then I found out how he treats women and I haven't spoken to him since.

I always suspected that his rude, crude, sexist pig, shtick was a little more than just an act.

RW

In large part, it is but he's not some big teddy bear behind the scenes either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Good point.  That's what I get for not sleeping hahaha

Yeah, it looks like you guys have been at it all night.  ac_wot

Sorry I couldn't take it anymore. I'm letting this shit suck me in which I never usually do and I needed to break off.

RW

Nah.  I was mostly off doing other things.
Beware of Gaslighters!