The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

My 2 cents on it, I like the guy, did nothing wrong to me and when it came down to it, he spoke his mind when other said nothing.

I say give him another chance, if he messes up, put it to bed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"My 2 cents on it, I like the guy, did nothing wrong to me and when it came down to it, he spoke his mind when other said nothing.

I think that is what most of us are hoping for here. Let him in, if he fucks up he's gone.

RW

The issue is that Munday wants peace around here.  It's not about joke fights or anything like that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"The issue is that Munday wants peace around here.  It's not about joke fights or anything like that.

I see one of the remaining people on VF(bruce) has taken an interest in our reinstate Sox campaign.

Hey bruce, what's with calling me old? acc_angry

RW

Bruce is such a sweet guy.

I wish I could change my username :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Bruce is such a sweet guy.

I like bruce too. One of the few "men" there capable of an independent thought.

RW

If you call gifs and music videos "thoughts".
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"If you call gifs and music videos "thoughts".

You beat me to it, bitch.  ac_biggrin

Actually it would probably be worth reinstating Socks just to watch his reaction.

The way he is currently clocking this thread, this issue must be taking up a lot of space in his pea sized head.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"The issue is that Munday wants peace around here.  It's not about joke fights or anything like that.

Why wouldnt there be peace here?

I would like to get to know Leo better, what his interests are and such. I really know nothing about him other then he was a police officer.

I dunno i dont see the harm in bringing him back, if he messes up or acts like a dick, put him out the door again.

Pretty simple? no?

Edit: and he might leave Queen Mental alone so that place can fail finally... God knows him and 4 others are the only one posting there.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Bruce is such a sweet guy.

I will change your permissions Real Woman.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"

Why wouldnt there be peace here?

I would like to get to know Leo better, what his interests are and such. I really know nothing about him other then he was a police officer.

I dunno i dont see the harm in bringing him back, if he messes up or acts like a dick, put him out the door again.

Pretty simple? no?

Edit: and he might leave Queen Mental alone so that place can fail finally... God knows him and 4 others are the only one posting there.  ac_toofunny

Because there wouldn't be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"If you call gifs and music videos "thoughts".

You beat me to it, bitch.  ac_biggrin

Actually it would probably be worth reinstating Socks just to watch his reaction.

The way he is currently clocking this thread, this issue must be taking up a lot of space in his pea sized head.

There are couple of things I do not like about this thread..

The immature insults and the negative attention.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i still think you are a smart ass punk...but there's hope for everyone.... ac_drinks

Agreed with all of that... I am a smart ass punk.

Now, I'm going to start a bar fight in an officer's club with some assholes I'm about to sue for their malfeasance.  Managed to get a flight out at 5am tomorrow, so hopefully I can outrun the cops.

awesome...now you are talking my language.....remember ..keep the taxi money handi in case you have to run for it.....good luck.. ac_dance  ac_beating

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"My 2 cents on it, I like the guy, did nothing wrong to me and when it came down to it, he spoke his mind when other said nothing.

I think that is what most of us are hoping for here. Let him in, if he fucks up he's gone.

Yes, me too. Socks did nothing wrong to me either unless I just don't recall. It can't be that bad if I can't remember it.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]