The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"But you said RW is a real bad news bear and Renee was a hatebl*b?

They are!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Renee"It's just a matter of time before you step on your dick like always.

Happens all the time, 'cause I have a huge schlong.  Some see it as a blessing...  I see it as a curse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Fashionista"But you said RW is a real bad news bear and Renee was a hatebl*b?

They are!

I won't argue with you, but they are both wonderful contributors..

I cannot understand why you would say those things about them?

ac_unsure

RW

Renee, he isn't even worth the insults.  I'm serious.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"I cannot understand why you would say those things about them? ac_unsure

I know them better than you do.

RW is extra ornery lately, because her online Australian boyfriend isn't permitted to post here.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"Renee, he isn't even worth the insults.  I'm serious.

Get lost, you troublemaker!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I cannot understand why you would say those things about them? ac_unsure

I know them better than you do.

RW is extra ornery lately, because her online Australian boyfriend isn't permitted to post here.

We are working on an accommodation that will satisfy all sides..

It is coming very soon.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"We are working on an accommodation that will satisfy all sides..

That will make her very happy.  RW does have a husband and kids, but she doesn't like them anymore.  She'll be ornery until she can be reunited here with the Auzzie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We are working on an accommodation that will satisfy all sides..

That will make her very happy.  RW does have a husband and kids, but she doesn't like them anymore.  She'll be ornery until she can be reunited here with the Auzzie.

She disagrees with others at times, but has never been a problem.

kiebers

Damn this is getting weird/creepy. Someone is channeling someone.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

easter bunny

Hi Fashionista. I'm here to make sure they don't drive you crazy. =)))

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Hi Fashionista. I'm here to make sure they don't drive you crazy. =)))

Oh you are so sweet easter bunny..

A warmest welcome to you.

acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Damn this is getting weird/creepy. Someone is channeling someone.....

lol kiebers

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"She disagrees with others at times, but has never been a problem.

She'll be OK at first, but her condition of mental health is in decline.  As time goes on, she'll become ornery and combative, lashing out in thinly veiled cries for help.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"She disagrees with others at times, but has never been a problem.

She'll be OK at first, but her condition of mental health is in decline.  As time goes on, she'll become ornery and combative, lashing out in thinly veiled cries for help.

She has been the one to give me helpful advice.