The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Asian Pride

Many people can put on a good act.

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"Damn this is getting weird/creepy. Someone is channeling someone.....

Makes your skin crawl, doesn't it? ac_unsure

Mel and Eddie, twin sons of different mothers.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "kiebers"Damn this is getting weird/creepy. Someone is channeling someone.....

Maybe you know things that I do not Renee..

But it seems that Asian Pride may have had a bad day and he is using this place to vent.

Anonymous

kiebers

Mel and Eddie, twin sons of different mothers.

Exactly
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Haha, hadn't noticed till now. Politics does indeed make for strange bedfellows.

lordy.........it was a heartfelt request...we need to rename ourselves the Piss and Moan Bitchfest forum.....that would be PMB not ACC..... you disagree..... ac_umm  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dunno  ac_lmfao  acc_devil  ac_king  :howdy:  ac_drinks  ac_hithere  ac_angel  ac_popcorn

I don't think it unique to us Obvious Li..

Every message board has people that complain..

The admin can listen and try to accommodate the complaints or they can ban the people who are unhappy with the admin.

now your talking my language........ ac_wub  acc_hugz  acc_devil

Renee

But it seems that Asian Pride may have had a bad day and he is using this place to vent.

There is probably a lot you don't know about our little Mel And count yourself lucky.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

There is probably a lot you don't know about our little Mel And count yourself lucky.

That could be Renee.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I cannot understand why you would say those things about them? ac_unsure

I know them better than you do.

RW is extra ornery lately, because her online Australian boyfriend isn't permitted to post here.

We are working on an accommodation that will satisfy all sides..

It is coming very soon.

i wouldn`t throw that out here too much...there is no compromise that will accommodate everyone... no matter what happens the complainers who don;t like the compromise will be PMing you to come up with another compromise that they like which will in turn get other people to pm you complaining and wanting to you enforce their compromise.....it is what happens when you have no standards and enforce no rules...you just become a repository for complainers and malcontents.....you know socks`s people

RW

Bad joke hahaha  ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"Hi Fashionista. I'm here to make sure they don't drive you crazy. =)))

Oh you are so sweet easter bunny..

A warmest welcome to you.

acc_hugz
Oops. I missed this one. Too much stuff on the go but I'm caught up now. Thank you!  ac_wub

Anonymous

RW is extra ornery lately, because her online Australian boyfriend isn't permitted to post here.

It is coming very soon.

i wouldn`t throw that out here too much...there is no compromise that will accommodate everyone... no matter what happens the complainers who don;t like the compromise will be PMing you to come up with another compromise that they like which will in turn get other people to pm you complaining and wanting to you enforce their compromise.....it is what happens when you have no standards and enforce no rules...you just become a repository for complainers and malcontents.....you know socks`s people

I like to think I have standards, but I want to see people happy..

I am just saying to Asian Pride, he may be surprised.

Renee

It is coming very soon.

You're such a glass half empty kinda guy. ac_toofunny

Renee

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "easter bunny"Hi Fashionista. I'm here to make sure they don't drive you crazy. =)))

Oh you are so sweet easter bunny..

A warmest welcome to you.

acc_hugz
Oops. I missed this one. Too much stuff on the go but I'm caught up now. Thank you!  ac_wub

Yes, I know what you mean easter bunny..

I have several loads of laundry to do tonight and then empty the dishwasher..

But, I get to chat with nice people like you while I am working which makes it feel like it is not really work at all.

ac_smile