The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I mostly ignore him.  We had an "ego-off" in PM once and it got him all excited.  I can't say anything without acquiring a leg humper or two.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I mostly ignore him.  We had an "ego-off" in PM once and it got him all excited.  I can't say anything without acquiring a leg humper or two.

i am always and ever amazed at how needy some people seem to be that post on these forums...one compliment (from a girl) or a little attention (from a guy) and they become stalkers.......don't people realized this is fantasyland.....every one here is a little bit weird.....well except for me that is........i'm on a higher plane :ugeek:

RW

Stalking is no laughing matter.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I mostly ignore him.  We had an "ego-off" in PM once and it got him all excited.  I can't say anything without acquiring a leg humper or two.

Do you mean an argument or exchanging insults Real Woman?

RW

No no.  He PMed me and we started talking about who was better as in who was more attractive to the opposite sex.  He seemed to enjoy that conversation, whereas I felt embarrassed by it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"No no.  He PMed me and we started talking about who was better as in who was more attractive to the opposite sex.  He seemed to enjoy that conversation, whereas I felt embarrassed by it.

That seems like a very odd thing for a fundamentalist Muslim to do.

:?

RW

Oh he thinks he's God's gift to women.  Women can't keep their hands off him, blah blah blah.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh he thinks he's God's gift to women.  Women can't keep their hands off him, blah blah blah.

That is not what Islam is about..

Maybe he is not as devout as he claims?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

"extralegs"... Oh come on.. He isnt white...

He is a nigger... A self-hating one.

Niggers think that the statue of david was originally made to present them. The afro-centric niggers...

I think I have mingled among african-americans to know how those monkeys think...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He's a total phoney.

Other posters have said that about him too..

RW

Quote from: "Odinson""extralegs"... Oh come on.. He isnt white...

He is a nigger... A self-hating one.

Niggers think that the statue of david was originally made to present them. The afro-centric niggers...

I think I have mingled among african-americans to know how those monkeys think...

The N word?  Did you trip and fall and land in the 50s?

Smarten the fuck up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Other posters have said that about him too..

I have Muslim friends.  They are far more humble than that poser.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Why in the fuck would anyone want to feign being a follower of Islam? Don't get me wrong, I know he's a phoney too, but why pretend to be some ultra-jihadist?

RW

Different strokes for different folks....
Beware of Gaslighters!