The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Yeah?  He's been a member here since 2012.  When has he ever caused trouble on this board aside from you banning him for no legitimate reason?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "RW"I don't want control.  I want you to start acting like a reasonable grown up and just leave shit alone until something actually happens.   ac_rollseyes

i think three years of history at VF is a pretty good indication of what will happen...something about a leopard and his spots...what was that old saying ????

Oh Oh i know this one  ac_dance

easter bunny

Just had a peek in the other place. Thinking about wearing something violent tomorrow just to offend someone. Maybe a cross or something.

ac_rollseyes

Renee

Why does everyone have to play games? He's here, he's not here, maybe he's here, what is it?

Why can't people just be up front and shoot straight? If this issue is going to be finger fucked for the next month for childish entertainment please let me know.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

easter bunny

Just trying to stay on topic. Jeez.  ac_biggrin

Renee

Quote from: "easter bunny"Just had a peek in the other place. Thinking about wearing something violent tomorrow just to offend someone. Maybe a cross or something.

ac_rollseyes

What can you expect from people who are concerned with "what type of cheese" they want to be?

Fuuuuuck.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Why can't people just be banned for legitimate reasons instead of personal bullshit?   ac_rollseyes
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

That's just not the way things work. =)

Renee

Little kingdoms and little tin gods and to be honest you find them on both sides of the fence.

This place is not unique, you find it every where you go. It's part of what makes life the big shit sandwich that it is.

Saltydog

Lot refuses to give up his angels to the perverted mob, offering his two "virgin daughters" instead. He tells the bunch of angel rapers to "do unto them [his daughters] as is good in your eyes." This is the same man that is called "just" and "righteous"

2 Peter 2:7-8. 19:7-8

Renee

Okay, on that note, I'm going to finish this bag of chocolate covered pretzels, finish my black an tan and go to bed.

RW

YAY!  You're still here!  :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I was reading the guest forum.  Apparently something bad is going to happen if Leo and I are allowed to hang out together here.

Imagine the possibilities!  Except you Renee.  You have a filthy fuckin' mind!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Don't let stupid rumors get to you RW.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous