The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"414...didn't think we would hit 500 until jan 2016...i under budgeted for space it seems..... ac_toofunny

If I increase my mojito intake we could get there by Canada Day!! ac_dance

keeper

Quote from: "Obvious Li"414...didn't think we would hit 500 until jan 2016...i under budgeted for space it seems..... ac_toofunny

212 - 9 posts per page. ac_smile

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

oh most assuredly...try margaritas.....smaller hangover....you need some Korean hangover soup...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

212 - 9 posts per page. ac_smile

4140, is the number I look at. More than anything on the first page of the oddstain/SMP forum.

RW

That would be 138 in VF pages.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

oh most assuredly...try margaritas.....smaller hangover....you need some Korean hangover soup...

BTW, they opened a new Korean restaurant at 51st Ave and 97th St. It used to be a Swiss Chalet. TO DIE for short ribs(galbi). Next time you and the missus are in the Czuk.....GO THERE!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That would be 138 in VF pages.

A sticky with 130 pages. That is there best.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I was reading the guest forum.  Apparently something bad is going to happen if Leo and I are allowed to hang out together here. Shen did enough damage ac_toofunny .

Imagine the possibilities!  Except you Renee.  You have a filthy fuckin' mind!

Sorry I bugged out on you last night. I killed a 6 rather quickly (I think a personal best) and it was hitting me rather hard. I don't drink that much and when I do, I'm one of those pathetic weepy drunks and there was no need to drag that shit all over the forum.

As for the guest posting thing; I understand that was the work of the little emo punk "soon". You didn't hear that from me though. I got the info second hand from my dog. So I can't vouch for the accuracy.

Gotta go find some aspirin and a gallon of diet coke to wash it down. See you later maybe.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I was reading the guest forum.  Apparently something bad is going to happen if Leo and I are allowed to hang out together here. Shen did enough damage ac_toofunny .

Imagine the possibilities!  Except you Renee.  You have a filthy fuckin' mind!

Sorry I bugged out on you last night. I killed a 6 rather quickly (I think a personal best) and it was hitting me rather hard. I don't drink that much and when I do, I'm one of those pathetic weepy drunks and there was no need to drag that shit all over the forum.

As for the guest posting thing; I understand that was the work of the little emo punk "soon". You didn't hear that from me though. I got the info second hand from my dog. So I can't vouch for the accuracy.

Gotta go find some aspirin and a gallon of diet coke to wash it down. See you later maybe.

I'm not much of a drinker myself Renee ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao .

I think the guest area was stupid and I told the church lady it was. However, it was that little effeminate fucking puke soon that got it shut down eh?

Soon,

Do you wanna fight? ac_beating

@realAzhyaAryola

Please keep this place sparkling clean as it is. Don't let vomit and excrement here. I think there should be no more gate crashers to this place from where they belong.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Please keep this place sparkling clean as it is. Don't let vomit and excrement here. I think there should be no more gate crashers to this place from where they belong.

Oh I agree, anyone that wants the likes of soon around needs their fucking examined. Hey wait, evs likes him. ac_rollseyes  ac_toofunny

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Please keep this place sparkling clean as it is. Don't let vomit and excrement here. I think there should be no more gate crashers to this place from where they belong.

Oh I agree, anyone that wants the likes of soon around needs their fucking examined. Hey wait, evs likes him. ac_rollseyes  ac_toofunny

oh believe me.. a lot of your old favorites may be coming back...can't wait.. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

oh believe me.. a lot of your old favorites may be coming back...can't wait.. ac_dance

Soon should be sooooo proud of himself. He got the taiwanese queen to shut down her favourite part of the board. Now if the effeminate candyass wants to slag us, he has to register. Then again, if he needs cover there is always old evs skirt.

kiebers

Uhmmm....NO   try Mel. He was in typical, drunk, not going to remember, blame someone else mode. I saw it all, def not soon.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

keeper

Quote from: "kiebers"

Uhmmm....NO   try Mel. He was in typical, drunk, not going to remember, blame someone else mode. I saw it all, def not soon.

Mel did a few of the rude posts but the majority was SmP I think